***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v3: MVP Race, Down goes Embiid***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the basketball gods rain down terror on the lakes and nets fuck those cans

Female cop going john Wayne style with the chinstrap on that last pic haha

Thats a no go

redick is a whiny bitch being mad at the pelicans because he asked to be traded before season to be near family in brooklyn and they tried to talk him into staying and then tried to trade him somewhere in the northeast at his request but were unable to and then instead of buying him out like he wanted they traded him to dallas. now hes Telling people they cant trust the organization and the front office and throwing them under bus like that after you quit on the team and they didnt send you exactly where you wanted.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...-front-office-handling-trade-dallas-mavericks

Lakers getting bombed from three. Allowing 58%, lol.

Hmm.. this trash ass game just reminded me why I havent watched basketball in weeks.

also... andre bummond

Lakers lucky Schroeder turned down 84 mil/ 4 yrs. he’s solid but it’s hard when your pg turns down open shots

Hmm.. this trash ass game just reminded me why I havent watched basketball in weeks.

also... andre bummond

NBA isn't worth watching until the yoffs and even then It's only watchable for like 4-6 teams at most.

Honestly, idk how a league makes so much money when almost all of their content is worse than watching Lonzo Ball shoot 3s.

Edit: I know he changed his shot

Man AD and Bern better be well rested because the support squad will have the hang on by thread to not slump out of the Yoff picture at least they got the early games in the bank with the good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back