***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v3: MVP Race, Down goes Embiid***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no offense bruh but you aren't exactly Christopher Columbus when it comes to discovering Timelord, he's been regarded as a per-minute beast and potential fantasy hoops sleeper as early as 2019 preseason. The issue for him has always been minutes and what's been rumored to be a chronic hip injury

RflrLId.jpg

https://www.rotowire.com/basketball/player.php?id=4382

I'm just salty because after routinely adding/dropping him last season, I added him again for the second time this season literally hours prior to his big game @ NOP; Stevens then said post-game that Timelord would be getting increased mins going forward only to then proceed to play him 14 mins in each of the next two games. So I dropped again and now here we are with Stevens abruptly coming to his senses overnight and Dunny making the completely unexpected move of shipping Theis out resulting in Timelord FINALLY getting the run that billions of fantasy owners have been anticipating going on two plus years now lol

ACcYHrf.jpg

EDIT: I've actually added/dropped Timelord THREE fucking times this season lmaofml

Qa0xjAi.jpg
lol @ talking about dropping someone in fantasy as proof you were cheerleading for them.

I've been singing his praises for multiple years and had plenty of people here tell me he sucks etc... while I insisted he is borderline all-start level talent.

Another near-perfect game from him today (didn't watch) though he did pick up fouls. He tends to get whistled a lot for BS because people see his size and speed and miss his hand-skills to ball swipe and timing blocks.

Last edited:
Refs in Nugs/Magic calling one of the softest games I've ever seen.

In all my years of sports fandom, i've never seen so many people cry at the mere mention of a player. Nobody, even Tom Brady.

All you have to do is say "LeBron" and the humidity will literally raise from the amount of tears shed

In all my years of sports fandom, i've never seen so many people cry at the mere mention of a player. Nobody, even Tom Brady.

All you have to do is say "LeBron" and the humidity will literally raise from the amount of tears shed
most people don't even care, if not for incessant media mentioning and his fans just completely failing to mention any of his faults whatsoever

Nobody that actually likes talent, not athleticism but talent, cares about Lebron James. Like at all.

Same with Giannis

looks like espn wasn't a fan of his insta live video. this is why we kneel.

Damn heard Bill Simmons and Ryen Rusillo talking about ESPN brass and both thought he would get off with a slap on the wrist, shit was hilarious can't believe he got sacked for smoking a joint and being in a room with strippers, an average James Harden Tuesday night.

looks like espn wasn't a fan of his insta live video. this is why we kneel.

People like him more for that than his shitty ass takes.

Fox Hires him . They like a sleezeball

Magic Johnson had gay sex orgies with Dr. Jerry Buss, let's not talk about the sleazebags of your fakers organization.
Didn’t know there was something wrong with consenting adults behind closed doors, reported for homophobia

Pierce had to go, doing illegal pots and hanging around women that isn’t his wife broadcasting it to the world is a horrible example to set especially when you’re working in an esteemed position as an ESPN analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back