***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v3: MVP Race, Down goes Embiid***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it Benzinos group Made Men that stabbed Paul Pierce in that pool hall or whatnot?

Not many nba players have talked enough shit to the wrong people to get shanked, so there's that

@faustian just saw a new article our boi TimeLord the 5th highest player efficiency rating in the entire NBA, 11th in Dreb rate, 8th in Oreb Rate.

Wasn't it Benzinos group Made Men that stabbed Paul Pierce in that pool hall or whatnot?

Not many nba players have talked enough shit to the wrong people to get shanked, so there's that
Just like Gina Carano he got fired from Disney sometime after a famous Cue-anon incident. We must boycott this cancel culture.

idk how I forgot that Gary Trent Jr is on the Raptors now. Trade wasn't that long ago

Lol no offense bruh but you aren't exactly Christopher Columbus when it comes to discovering Timelord, he's been regarded as a per-minute beast and potential fantasy hoops sleeper as early as 2019 preseason. The issue for him has always been minutes and what's been rumored to be a chronic hip injury

RflrLId.jpg

https://www.rotowire.com/basketball/player.php?id=4382

I'm just salty because after routinely adding/dropping him last season, I added him again for the second time this season literally hours prior to his big game @ NOP; Stevens then said post-game that Timelord would be getting increased mins going forward only to then proceed to play him 14 mins in each of the next two games. So I dropped again and now here we are with Stevens abruptly coming to his senses overnight and Dunny making the completely unexpected move of shipping Theis out resulting in Timelord FINALLY getting the run that billions of fantasy owners have been anticipating going on two plus years now lol

ACcYHrf.jpg

EDIT: I've actually added/dropped Timelord THREE fucking times this season lmaofml

Qa0xjAi.jpg
Thanks faust

Can’t wait for the kings to draft the younger Bagley

It's nice when Dillon Brooks actually hits shots

lol Embiid gets EVERY call.
20 FTs for him alone in 32 minutes tonight.

Damn heard Bill Simmons and Ryen Rusillo talking about ESPN brass and both thought he would get off with a slap on the wrist, shit was hilarious can't believe he got sacked for smoking a joint and being in a room with strippers, an average James Harden Tuesday night.
ESPN will get in bed with China but Pierce playing poker talking to peeps with strippers in the background gets him canned? lol

I can name two more guys that I'm preeeeeeeeetty sure left the bench, that are definitely not named here. Though I don't think they were involved in the actual altercation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back