***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would someone in Queensland Australia be wearing a Dallas Harrison Barnes jersey

How very odd

24232891_1600069973422711_4965815572551361872_n.jpg

Nobody is hating on nerds, theyre hating specifically on board and card based strategy games and the denizens of that population sample.

One could get joy from other things and still be creative or strategic. Play an instrument, paint, play Witcher III or Diablo 3/Path of Exile, play paintball, whatever.

Or just keep doing you and dont worry what others think. Convincing us surely isnt a prudent or realistic option IMO

Here is the awful timeout that luke called lastnight. The same one I brought up lastnight

Lonzo has a lane right to be basket. Even gets pissed when Luke calls the timeout

Luke is a fucking IDIOT

looks like Randle was about to get turn the ball over and Durcant probably would have stuffed Canzo since he's terrible at finishing at the rim. If it doesn't work you clowns will just say Luke should have called a timeout.

The fact Cumimhaire immediately knew Hartstone was some goofy name for a kids card game is all I need to know

Duster is a 71. Barracuda is a 67 fastback. The D100 was a 75. Can't go newer than 75 here without being tied down by smog laws.
Maybe you could afford to buy a newer model car if you didn't spend all your money on virginity cards? Lol very not baller

Maybe you could afford to buy a newer model car if you didn't spend all your money on virginity cards? Lol very not baller

Not everybody can be swimming in tang like the Asian studs LOL

Funny people hating on magic if you be liking stranger things (those kids play dungeons and dragons)

My 6 year old started asking me to buy him Pokemon cards because the other kids at school are playing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back