Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake has sprained mcl

87XXO.gif

Kuzma isn't that good.

He scores well, shoots well... and those are nice attributes especially when your future franchise player can't shoot for shit.

But he doesn't add much else, he's not a good defender. So yea, Nance is back, they gave him a go because he gets steals, deflects balls, challenges shots and is a little stronger on the boards... if Kuzma really proves hes more valuable then he'll find his way back on the court.

This team is still lost... they shoot like 70% from the line as a team lol and as we all know, that is fucking NOT ok.

Yeah Laker fans are blaming recent losses on Luke. It's not Lukes fault his team constantly turns the ball over, or is last in free throw percentage in the NBA. Or that his team overall sucks. Lopez is horrible, Ingram is hot and cold, Kuz can score, but not much else. Clarkson is ok. Ball can't make layups, Nance can't score, Randall is decent at times etc etc

Yeah Laker fans are blaming recent losses on Luke. It's not Lukes fault his team constantly turns the ball over, or is last in free throw percentage in the NBA. Or that his team overall sucks. Lopez is horrible, Ingram is hot and cold, Kuz can score, but not much else. Clarkson is ok. Ball can't make layups, Nance can't score, Randall is decent at times etc etc

All true. But Luke has no fkn offensive system in play. They stand around the perimeter passing the ball with a pick and roll thrown in there for lulz. If they’re not running or scoring off of defense then it’s ISO ball.

He has them playing defense at least.

Bropez is fully capable of balling out but stupid Luke literally plays him less than half the game

Flake hurt again! Could have seen that coming miles away.

Lol at him getting Max dollars I’d given him $5 for his bus ride out of LA.

Ball FT: 42.9%
DeCAndre FT: 62.5%

How does a point guard shoot below 50%?

Also time to blow up the Clips with Messiah's injury. Tank this season and trade everyone for draft picks.

Bropez is fully capable of balling out but stupid Luke literally plays him less than half the game

Luke pulls him out because Lopez fails to produce. He's 30 percent from 3, and he keeps hoisting it up. At least Randell is agressive

Ball FT: 42.9%
DeCAndre FT: 62.5%

How does a point guard shoot below 50%?

Also time to blow up the Clips with Messiah's injury. Tank this season and trade everyone for draft picks.
lmao. Lakes should just try and see what they can get for him at this point. Can't believe this is the 3rd consecutive bust they've drafted at number 2. You can't even make this shit up.

lol I mostly agree.

But I'm laughing at how Clarkson and Randle... the two most fatally flawed and irredeemable players on the team largely got a pass from you.

Clarkson needs to be jettisoned ASAP... and Randle isn't an absolute loss but if he can't accept a roll as an energy / bench guy that hustles on D and plays under control on offense then he can get bent too... right now he tends to pout all the time. It's not our fault you're a SF masquerading as a PF that can't shoot or defend, Julius.

Andrew wiggins is currently shooting 62.5% from the line....

shot a relatively paltry 76 every season prior, but shit i'd kill for that now on my Fantasy team

Andrew wiggins is currently shooting 62.5% from the line....

shot a relatively paltry 76 every season prior, but shit i'd kill for that now on my Fantasy team

Curious why a guy who values FT shooting so much would draft such a bum...

Curious why a guy who values FT shooting so much would draft such a bum...
I was willing to deal w/ 76 due to having Teague, Jokic, and Lillard as my other ball heavy guys

he was literally 76, 76.1, and 76 in the previous 3 seasons

Lakers aren't a shit squad. Lonzo kuzma Ingram are 20-22. Kcp is fine. Candles okay. Clarkson is cool.

Nance and Lopez though.. I can't stand watching Lopez play. Shooting 3s like he thinks he kyle fucking korver when he should be grinding down low getting dirty in the paint like big mofo that he is.

Nance can jump high and score a big dunk to get the crowd going. That's it.

If they can get Paul George to come over and take over ALL of Nancy's minutes, tell lopez he aint kyle korver he a big ass center, and Lonzo/ingram/Kuzma grow up a little they 'll be just fine.

Lakers aren't a shit squad. Lonzo kuzma Ingram are 20-22. Kcp is fine. Candles okay. Clarkson is cool.

Nance and Lopez though.. I can't stand watching Lopez play. Shooting 3s like he thinks he kyle fucking korver when he should be grinding down low getting dirty in the paint like big mofo that he is.

If they can get Paul George to come over and take over ALL of Nancy's minutes, tell lopez he aint kyle korver he a big ass center, and Lonzo/ingram/Kuzma grow up a little they 'll be just fine.

You should to stick to your strategy card games... leave the basketball to the more advanced minds here. And I speak for everyone when I say that.

Nance does everything else but score. Great guy to have.

All true. But Luke has no fkn offensive system in play. They stand around the perimeter passing the ball with a pick and roll thrown in there for lulz. If they’re not running or scoring off of defense then it’s ISO ball.

He has them playing defense at least.

Alot of that is Balls fault. He doesn't run the office like say Harden, or LBJ. You barely notice he's on the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back