***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its disappointing that there aren’t any prime generational talents playing the game besides Juice. This is a Greek Tragedy for the sport if I’ve ever seen it. One guy left fighting for the survival of legendary players and the history of basketball.

Embiid, Porzingis, and Giannis are the only guys who have a shot at ascension.

Wish the clipper time keeper didn’t fuck the clock up. They needed to lose to the jiz

pps5ct14gy201.jpg

Its disappointing that there aren’t any prime generational talents playing the game besides Juice. This is a Greek Tragedy for the sport if I’ve ever seen it. One guy left fighting for the survival of legendary players and the history of basketball.

Embiid, Porzingis, and Giannis are the only guys who have a shot at ascension.
Steph is literally in his prime and has transformed the game more than any other player ever has. Hes been the best thing for basketball since MJ.

Steph is literally in his prime and has transformed the game more than any other player ever has. Hes been the best thing for basketball since MJ.

Curry is not a generational talent. He is the avatar for that player on the court standing way outside the arc waiting for his chance to do some fancy dribbles and chuck a 3, but glorified. We all know who that guy is. It does not matter whether he makes or misses the shot, nobody wants to play with him.

I will agree with you in that he has transformed the game, but it wasn't for the better. He has personally infected the minds of dozens of professional and thousands of aspiring basketball players. People began, and some still continue to, think that they could play the game like this as well, and that is exactly why basketball looks the way that it does. That is, every team has multiple players, sometimes stars, who play the game just like that.

Handles, chuck 3s, no defense. These 3 go together like peas in a pod.

He's been in the league for 9 years and people are just barely learning his name now. When Jordan was 9 years in he had recently finished up with this...

where-are-they-now-the-1992-dream-team-that-dominated-olympic-basketball.jpg

...where the entire civilized and uncivilized worlds watched the best player of the Beautiful Game, play the Beautiful Game at the highest of levels.

Steph's closer to JR Smith's legacy than he is to the Late, Great, Mark Js.

Last edited:
Curry is not a generational talent. He is the avatar for that player on the court standing way outside the arc waiting for his chance to do some fancy dribbles and chuck a 3, but glorified. We all know who that guy is. It does not matter whether he makes or misses the shot, nobody wants to play with him.

I will agree with you in that he has transformed the game, but it wasn't for the better. He has personally infected the minds of dozens of professional and thousands of aspiring basketball players. People began, and some still continue to, think that they could play the game like this as well, and that is exactly why basketball looks the way that it does. That is, every team has multiple players, sometimes stars, who play the game just like that.

Handles, chuck 3s, no defense. These 3 go together like peas in a pod.

He's been in the league for 9 years and people are just barely learning his name now. When Jordan was 9 years in he had recently finished up with this...

where-are-they-now-the-1992-dream-team-that-dominated-olympic-basketball.jpg

...where the entire civilized and uncivilized worlds watched the best player of the Beautiful Game, play the Beautiful Game at the highest of levels.

Steph's closer to JR Smith's legacy than he is to the Late, Great, Mark Js.

Raptors just mean to these lestern conference scrubs

What a top heavy nonsense conference. Jabronis in here saying all the stars are there LOL washed up stars and overrated chuckers maybe lol oh no the west got melo pg13 and millsap.... they are taking all the past their prime overrated scrubs lol

Raptors just mean to these lestern conference scrubs

What a top heavy nonsense conference. Jabronis in here saying all the stars are there LOL washed up stars and overrated chuckers maybe lol oh no the west got melo pg13 and millsap.... they are taking all the past their prime overrated scrubs lol

They beat the Kings beri, calm down.

They beat the Kings beri, calm down.

7-3 vs the lest with a road win vs the best team and 2 tight games with the others in the top 3, both road games.

Face it, the lest sucks outside of a couple teams and Houston is sitting on top and is a fake contender as far as I am concerned.

7-3 vs the lest with a road win vs the best team and 2 tight games with the others in the top 3, both road games.

Face it, the lest sucks outside of a couple teams and Houston is sitting on top and is a fake contender as far as I am concerned.

Well you are an expert on fake contenders, I'll give you that.

Well you are an expert on fake contenders, I'll give you that.

you say you are a numbers guy but you still dont acknowldge this isnt the same as usual raps team. at least not by the 3 point, assist and defensive numbers.

Lifetime losers remain lifetime losers until they prove they are no longer lifetime losers.

You should know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back