***NBA Thread - All Hail Giannis***

Status
Not open for further replies.
that has to be on your head 24/7 turning down 21 mil a year for 4 years to settle for 6 mil 1 year and realizing that the league doesnt think nearly as high of you as the lakers did at one point. That 3/22 fg shooting in games 4 and 5 of the playoffs when the lakers needed him most certainly didnt help his stock.

That being said, celtics got a hell of a deal. He is a fantastic defender and will probably play his ass off for them.

That being said, celtics got a hell of a deal. He is a fantastic defender and will probably play his ass off for them.

They got a poor shooting, no playmaking, me first PG with an outsized ego who'll be looking to pad stats for next year's contract. Will be shocked if his attitude doesn't cause conflict in the locker room. There's a reason the two guys backing him up last year (i.e. Caruso and THT) got much bigger offers this year. And oh yeah, he refused to get vaccinated. Dude was in covid protocols twice this past season.

What's the deal with nunn? His output close to Schroeder anyways but never gets mentioned.

What's the deal with nunn? His output close to Schroeder anyways but never gets mentioned.

That's because Nunn didn't turn down an $84 million extension in exchange for a one-year contract lol.

Schroder has been on 3 or 4 teams in the last 4 years. The real story here is that nobody wants to play with the guy. That's why he had to take a minimum one year contract. Anyone could have picked him up on the cheap and nobody wanted him.

Yall remember Nerlens Noel with the Mavs. He turned down 70+ million because he wanted a max contract (which he was never gonna get) fired his agent, Mavs ended up deciding to rescend their offer, and he signed on like a 1+1 for like 3 million lol

Schroder aint the only big dummy

Yall remember Nerlens Noel with the Mavs. He turned down 70+ million because he wanted a max contract (which he was never gonna get) fired his agent, Mavs ended up deciding to rescend their offer, and he signed on like a 1+1 for like 3 million lol

Schroder aint the only big dummy
yup, noels done fucked up big time. He might finish his entire career barely getting the money he turned down on that one contract.

sprewell also fucked up turning down 3yr/21 mil infamously saying he had kids to feed and instead never played in the league again. Also I wanna say bonzi wells fucked up too late in his career and turned down a nice deal only to end up playing for close to league min

Clippers would have been pretty stupid to let him play the 1+1 game this year. Gonna pay the dude 35 million not to play and then let him be a free agent again next year?
Yea lol. They lucked out with him being injured (unfortunate that he was). Clips certainly had more leverage this off-season

Hadn't seen this 30+ minute interview of MJ talking about Luc Longley

I hope the clippers win this year, just so i can laugh at pat bev missing out

That’s just a salary dump trade if I ever seen one. Bev is better than Bledsoe. Lol. Would love for bev to get bought out and come to my lakes

That’s just a salary dump trade if I ever seen one. Bev is better than Bledsoe. Lol. Would love for bev to get bought out and come to my lakes
Clippers simply don’t want to win a chip. Rather hire buddies like Doc and Wayoff P and now salary dumping a starter for a guy that’s unplayable in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back