***NBA Thread - All Hail Giannis***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see the raptors bounce back and show that defensive potential

Tha double crossover and assist by Harden was absolutely filthy

This. I know he turned into a laughing stock after he left the magic but he was dominant for 10 years.
He took the Magic to the Finals, in Lebrons east, with the second best player being Hedo? Jameer Nelson? Cmon son

He doesn't fit what the NBA is now per se, but he was dominant for some time before the 3pt explosion, even with being atrocious at FTs

He took the Magic to the Finals, in Lebrons east, with the second best player being Hedo? Jameer Nelson? Cmon son

He doesn't fit what the NBA is now per se, but he was dominant for some time before the 3pt explosion, even with being atrocious at FTs
He also always performed in the yoffs when Harden would disappear. It wasn’t until Atlanta that he slowed down.

Lmao at AD and Dwert

lakes already in shambles

getting real sick of the lakes getting cooked
They have like zero shooting with current injuries, and rondo and Westbrook having to play enough minutes (and thus together) means teams can pack the paint to prevent PnR with AD and drives from Westbrook and lebron. Go under screens and just give up open looks to non shooters

It's rough. Caruso fits the roster better than Westbrook, and actually plays D at a fraction of the cost
Edit: I mean consistent shooting. Lebron and Melo can get hot like today

for reference:

Last edited:
also, I will say i've noticed since going to the Warriors, and especially this year (only 2 games granted) Wiggins is at least making smart defensive rotations and actually using his athleticism. There was zero excuse for him not to be doing so prior, but still, not sure if it's coaching or the culture change but he's at least trying now out there

Glad Vogel kept big names on the court whole 4th quarter. They need time together. That’s not an excuse just a fact. Also Kent bazemore sucks. Doubt he sees floor once guys like THT, ariza, nunn and Ellington are back

The cows are 3-0!

I can't figure out what the Lakers were thinking when they traded this guy. Fans in L.A. liked him, fans in Chicago immediately like him. I feel like it was a pretty big mistake.

lol

I agree with yall on Dwert tho, him not making it is ridiculous recency bias. I’ve seen people debate in the past whether he’s a HOFer or not as well and it boggles my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back