Locked NBA Thread: Delusional Fan Championship Hopes/Copes Edition

Who wins the Ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't have to, just has to wait til after next season and Gianni's can reject the player option and leave.
So a franchise that has never signed a marquee free agent will not re-sign Kyrie and Wood and hope Giannis signs with them in the offseason? lmao

Damn, dude murder-wrecked his career.

Burned bridges with his own team yikes. Will probably be that Jae Crowder type player that bounces around from team to team now until he’s never heard from again

to me the suns already look mentally defeated
they sensed mid first game this is over

So a franchise that has never signed a marquee free agent will not re-sign Kyrie and Wood and hope Giannis signs with them in the offseason? lmao
Yes, he tried before Giannis extended with the bucks.

don't feign Christian wood is a desirable piece lol

I really don’t get why the Grizz had Brooks in their starting lineup either. “Being a dawg” is useless when your production sucks ass. Even the analytics say he’s bad defensively. He may be really aggressive but it doesn’t lead to any success on either end of the floor.

They would be far better off starting Kennard, Tillman, or even little Tyus Jones

I really don’t get why the Grizz had Brooks in their starting lineup either. “Being a dawg” is useless when your production sucks ass. Even the analytics say he’s bad defensively. He may be really aggressive but it doesn’t lead to any success on either end of the floor.

They would be far better off starting Kennard, Tillman, or even little Tyus Jones
Nah Kennard can’t defend worth a lick, having Tyus and Ja who are both not big point guards won’t work if one has to play sg and when healthy, you can’t start Tillman, Jackson and Adams at the same time. Lack of options and Brooks’ starting out decent led to him continuing to start. He has declined rapidly just this season and playoffs especially.

Because it never happened lmao. They aren’t even close to the same type of player or position
db248bb02722b16af710724e30ad3641.gif

Sucks Himmy is out. He better be back for game 3, screw these damn injuries

I don't know how true but I saw a tweet earlier, unofficial, that his ankle was huge after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back