Locked ***NBA Thread v3.0: Bet on yourself and your team***

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also had Kyle Kuzma, Lonzo Ball, and Alex Caruso with the possibility of picking up Wall. If the Lakers learn anything from this its not to trade away all your young players to build the oldest team in the league to chase a possible 1 ring before you have to rebuild. The Lakers have become the Golem of NBA teams.

OGC.6783ab692265a2fed66d13a0397ef23a
I liked the core of Ball, Ingram, and Kuzma. I'm not saying they would have been the new Warriors but I thought it would have been fun to see them develop together.

Even though the Thunder are tanking, I hope we shit on Gobert and the Jazz.

the best the lakers can do now is hope a team on the rise or one player away throws them a bone

Raptors send Fred V, Gary Trent and a 1st rounder to the Lakers
Lakers sends King James to the North

Lakers are a dumpster fire, Fred would be the toughest skill player they would have in years to rebuild.

Masai is a cold blooded killer, we all love Fred just like we all loved Demar

Raptors would have a starting line up of:

Lebron
OG
Scottie Barnes
Spicy P
Precious

everyone is 6'8 and 6'9, all in, there's enough defence there for Lebron to take over at the end of the game

Raptors can win another chip

Even though the Thunder are tanking, I hope we shit on Gobert and the Jazz.

Would tie with Indiana if that is the case. They started 5 guys from BD's rec team last night and got a win. They also had a win over the Suns. They are in danger of losing the tank with 6 games left and it's driving me crazy. They are a top 4 pick and offering Ayton a max away from 40 wins, with a yoffs spot the following season. It is absolute paramount to secure those ping pong balls at this point and these G leaguers are fighting for their lives.

NO also traded AD for (after the moves involving those players/picks):

Ingram
McCollum
Hayes
Jones
2022 Top 10 Pick
2023 Pick Swap
2024 First (unprotected)

The Apprentice

Jacques Pepin

Hahahah wrong thread

the best the lakers can do now is hope a team on the rise or one player away throws them a bone

Lakers are a dumpster fire, Fred would be the toughest skill player they would have in years to rebuild.

Lebron
OG
Scottie Barnes
Spicy P
Precious

everyone is 6'8 and 6'9, all in, there's enough defence there for Lebron to take over at the end of the game

Smoking pot

Not even once

Lebron
OG
Scottie Barnes
Spicy P
Precious

Craptors should still be sending Kawhi royalties for helping that garbage Canadian franchise win something. no superstar would ever would want to play for a Canadian team long term.

Craptors should still be sending Kawhi royalties for helping that garbage Canadian franchise win something. no superstar would ever would want to play for a Canadian team long term.
Jealous hater

Raptors > lakers

Toronto offered Kawhi a Mansion, a Private Jet, A Yacht, Lifetime free VIP at every shitty restaurant bar in Toronto. He declined that shit with the quickness because he didn't want to live in some Frozen country full of weirdos.
Yet Raptors are better than both la teams

Honestly surprised Timmy wasn't permanently blackballed over his comments about homos like a thousand years ago. Without that incident he would've made the hall much sooner

But Hardaway was a higher tier of player than Lowry. Made 5 All-NBA teams (a 1st, three 2nds and a 3rd) versus a single 3rd for Lowry. Timmy was also considered a legit top 10 player in the league; finished 4th then 6th in MVP voting his first two full seasons in Miami before injuries ended his prime (also finished 8th in just his 3rd NBA season with Warios before being derailed by his first round of serious injuries)
giphy.gif

And Toronto isn't winning another one without a Kiwi type player again. Mutual destruction
I wouldn't be so sure, Raptors have a great core

Scottie barnes has a chance to be a top 10 player in the league in a few years

Masai is an ace GM and the organization has proven it can develop a ton of talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back