***NBA Thread v3.0: Bet on yourself and your team***

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are punishing him for the Playoffs , needs to get out of that 1st Round

I think you are correct. He needs to make a run this year then play really good next season and he might get recognized more. Although, some of the performances he's put on this year have been ridiculous. Head to head against other big name stars he always looks as good or better.

Last edited:
Lol damn Jaren hit Jokic with an accidental elbow, had him leaking pretty good

That shot is unguardable, even when used by a 6'0" player. Its always been a little odd that nobody ever used it after Kareem.

This guy is going to drop 30 on the Lakers and end their season. OKC will tie Pacers and pick 7th overall..

Its going to be sad for both teams.

Curry's reaction to Lebron saying he wants to play with him. I guess the Twitterverse and media will make more out of this than it really is because he also said he would have wanted to play with guys like Scottie Pippen in the same interview. Still though, it wouldn't surprise me because LeBald is a ring hunting whore. Curry's reaction is pretty funny, "Nah, I'm good."

And then of course sports media has already jumped on this "non-story."

If I walked into a barber shop and saw LeBron, Rick Ross and who ever the fuck else those guys were I’d just walk out and find another shop.

And this shit is kind of funny considering how much obvious contempt LeBron had for Curry not too long ago.

Stephanie too busy getting cucked by his attention whore wife. He cant handle lebron coaching him. Rather get screamed by a beta like kunt kerr

Heat secure the east top seed . Milwaukee has edge on Boston and Philly . Now Botson and Philly might want to game this , who do they want to potentially face in the 2nd round Giannis or the Heat. Also depending on where the Nets finish in the Playin they will either be positioned to get the 7th or 8th seed which means we could get a 1st round of KD vs Giannis or KD vs Jimmy.

The East is going to be fun.

Gotta give the Raptors credit they played portion of the last season and half without a home , Pascal Siakam long overcame the small issues he had with the Coach and looks to be part of really solid wing tandem in Scottie Barnes going forward., and also Van Fleet as a steady reliable hand. In Siakam is already a 20 5 and 5 guy who plays Good Defense and Barnes looks poised to be the same with a potentially higher ceiling.

Heat secure the east top seed . Milwaukee has edge on Boston and Philly . Now Botson and Philly might want to game this , who do they want to potentially face in the 2nd round Giannis or the Heat. Also depending on where the Nets finish in the Playin they will either be positioned to get the 7th or 8th seed which means we could get a 1st round of KD vs Giannis or KD vs Jimmy.

The East is going to be fun.

I just watched a segment discussing the decline of Harden. Last night he shot 3-12, and 1-4 from 3. If the 76'ers face even the Raptors in the first round, the Raptors are 3-1 vs. the 76'ers this year. The 76'ers are 10-8 in their last 18 and have lost 4 of their last 7. In the last 7 games with the 76'ers, Harden is averaging 17ppg on 34% shooting and 31% from 3. Its not much better if you look at his last 17 games he's averaging 19ppg on 36% shooting and 30% from 3.

For anyone interesting this is about 10 minutes of Harden pretty much getting ripped on and they conclude he's on the decline and has been for a while now.

I just watched a segment discussing the decline of Harden. Last night he shot 3-12, and 1-4 from 3. If the 76'ers face even the Raptors in the first round, the Raptors are 3-1 vs. the 76'ers this year. The 76'ers are 10-8 in their last 18 and have lost 4 of their last 7. In the last 7 games with the 76'ers, Harden is averaging 17ppg on 34% shooting and 31% from 3. Its not much better if you look at his last 17 games he's averaging 19ppg on 36% shooting and 30% from 3.

For anyone interesting this is about 10 minutes of Harden pretty much getting ripped on and they conclude he's on the decline and has been for a while now.

Yeah the Raptors have the Wings to frustrate Harden , if anything they should let Embiid get his but minimize his playmaking

Yeah the Raptors have the Wings to frustrate Harden , if anything they should let Embiid get his but minimize his playmaking

Unfortunately for the 76'ers its not just the Raptors. Harden over the last 17 games is shooting 36% from the field and 30% from 3. Role players around the league shoot better than that. Even if the 76'ers stumble out of the first round they are a 2nd round exit the way things are going. Embiid can't overcome Harden any more than Lebron can overcome Westbrook.

Unfortunately for the 76'ers its not just the Raptors. Harden over the last 17 games is shooting 36% from the field and 30% from 3. Role players around the league shoot better than that. Even if the 76'ers stumble out of the first round they are a 2nd round exit the way things are going. Embiid can't overcome Harden any more than Lebron can overcome Westbrook.

It's too bad we probably won't get a Brooklyn vs Philly Match up that would have been funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back