Opinion NBC: "heterosexuality is just not working"

Funny I misread it . Didn’t have glasses . Thought it said “ homosexuality “ is not working ...man if they wrote that there’d be hell to pay I tell ya !

There's 7.7 Billion people on the planet. I'd say it's working pretty well.

Please for the love of god keep those idiots in check my US brothers! This shit is getting out of hand!

<{CMPALM}>
<{cruzshake}>
<codychoke>

It definitely is crazy to claim heterosexuality just because you are "supposed" to. It makes so many of us live false lives and certainly put women in a lesser position. They need to take more control of their lives and demonstrate their power. I have recently decided to not label my gender or sexuality and let me tell you, I feel stronger for it.

Not everyone gets outraged. I'd say many of us find stuff like this entertaining in a Jackass, the Movie sort of way.
sure, for those of you who find it entertaining. But there's a whole other subset of the population who take this, extrapolate it and then treat that extrapolation like a realistic version of other people.

Are you not familiar with a lawyer's work day? Read a few email, send a few emails, draft a letter, bill client $1200.00. Plenty of spare time for 'dogging.
That is frighteningly close to the truth, lol. 'dogging would be the first casualty of my lifestyle if I ever switched from transactional work to a litigation heavy practice.

It was a good run humans, but if we are all going gay, it's a wrap. I have nothing against the gays, but would you all mind for me to pass on before this becomes a full blown thing? I just like women too much. Sorry, it's true. I am helplessly straight with no chance of recovery.

That is frighteningly close to the truth, lol. 'dogging would be the first casualty of my lifestyle if I ever switched from transactional work to a litigation heavy practice.

Dogging must mean something different over there .

that's basically a summary of my last legal bill.

Hm, all the women I've hung out with love heterosexuality, I mean in a really happy way.

I have recently decided to not label my gender or sexuality and let me tell you, I feel stronger for it.
Good for you man! I always imagined you as a black albino non binary post op wheelchair bound tranny... my point still stand.

It was a good run humans, but if we are all going gay, it's a wrap. I have nothing against the gays, but would you all mind for me to pass on before this becomes a full blown thing? I just like women too much. Sorry, it's true. I am helplessly straight with no chance of recovery.

Don't worry, the author doesn't want men to go homo or have happiness and makes no suggestion of it. Plus as said in the Berry, there isn't really much in the way of 'conversion' to the culture that celebrates men (not women) and laughs at the idea of putting poon on a pedestal. It's just something you are innately blessed with.

It's only kept our species going. We need to throw it out and continually, utterly, uncompromisingly cater to a tiny percentage of a percentage of our population. It's either that or we are doomed...

It's only kept our species going. We need to throw it out and continually, utterly, uncompromisingly cater to a tiny percentage of a percentage of our population. It's either that or we are doomed...

I feel gravely misrepresented, not catered to.

The left is trying to stop the human race

Either that, or they are all bat shit crazy

Or they ate lead paint as a kid?

Help, you fuckers are insane

Hmm... At first I thought this was ridiculous. But after analyzing my love life over the past 10 years, maybe they're right

If I wasn't absolutely terrified of penises, I'd at least try out gay for a while

Back