NCAA Wrestling

Heading over to Ohio State vs. Maryland at a local high school. Should be a fun atmosphere. Hopefully Maryland can win a match.

Keep your blinders on. Hot 17 year old girls are going to be hanging from the rafters, doing anything to get a piece of your ass

What's going on at Maryland? everyone respects McCoy but they've been trending down and he's taken um.. high risk transfers like Peck
Not sure really....but I hope baby j can put something together soon. My kids wrestle in the same club as his younger brother. I've talked to his dad several times about what's going on at md. He seemed kinda frustrated at the situation. He went into a bit more detail but not going to put all of that out in the open.

Not sure really....but I hope baby j can put something together soon. My kids wrestle in the same club as his younger brother. I've talked to his dad several times about what's going on at md. He seemed kinda frustrated at the situation. He went into a bit more detail but not going to put all of that out in the open.
I wonder if its similar what's happening to my alma matter, only its problems are hidden by being in the weakest conference and having two ranked guys

Snyder wins Yargin with a rare pin.

Nobody can keep up with his pace, he just breaks everyone. Really hope we get to see him against Sadeluev this summer.

Also Dake teched Ringer easily and Paris and Taylor beat Perry 8-5 so if Cox goes the football route I have to think Taylor is the man at 86kg this year.

Priesch from Lehigh also proved he was legit with a big win over Epperly.

How'd the Ramos/Dennis match go? Haven't heard a result.

BTW, who the fuck is Jacob Casper and where the hell did he come from? Dude just majored Ty Walz.

How'd the Ramos/Dennis match go? Haven't heard a result.

BTW, who the fuck is Jacob Casper and where the hell did he come from? Dude just majored Ty Walz.

Just looked at his bio and he might be the newer version of Kerry McCoy. Started 2 years at 184lbs with decent results, redshirted last year and bulked up and now he seems to be a monster at HWT.

Just read over on themat that Jarred Brooks is making his UFC debut against McCall.

Apparently this kid was a stud in HS winning Super 32s, Dapper Dan and beating Tomasello.

Apparently he was 113lber when he graduated and went the NAIA/MMA route because of it.

Fucking travel ban, almost ruined world cup, most of the time I ignore what's going on because it's fun to laugh at snowflakes for freaking out... but if world cup is ruined because of a ban that's not even properly done if you're actually trying to do what its supposed to do.. :mad::mad::mad:

I'm aware of all of that genius... I went to college and have a degree, but given this is a grappling forum.. I didn't see the point in going into which countries have actually produced terrorists with evidence connecting it.. Shia vs. Sunni shit, business interests involved, hence my point about how the ban isn't even done right if you think the ban is a good idea in the first place which I don't...

But yes, insert your article about the Iraqi issue which is several years old,

I'm aware of all of that genius... I went to college and have a degree, but given this is a grappling forum.. I didn't see the point in going into which countries have actually produced terrorists with evidence connecting it.. Shia vs. Sunni shit, business interests involved, hence my point about how the ban isn't even done right if you think the ban is a good idea in the first place which I don't...

But yes, insert your article about the Iraqi issue which is several years old,
That's cool, snowflake, don't freak out too much.

Lee/Fix @ the Dapper Dan. Yeah, I think I'm going to have to go to this now...

For some reason this college season has been kind of boring. For the first time ever Im more interested in freestyle to folk. Maybe the conference tournaments will snap me back in place.

Fix/Suriano should be great. Love that they decided to do it.

Back