NCAA Wrestling

Just purchased my plane ticket to STL a few days ago for NCAA. This will be my first! How many of you sherdoggers are going to be there?

I'm definitely going next time it's on the East Coast.

Also it looks like Myles Martin is back to form beating up on Dudley.

I'm definitely going next time it's on the East Coast.

Also it looks like Myles Martin is back to form beating up on Dudley.

Next year will be in Cleveland which I am already excited for! Hopefully I can see a Cavs game out there.

Martin and Dudley will probably peak at the right time come NCAA like they did last year. I see them wrestling again for 5/6.

National Dual match ups are set.

Iowa bitches out again to VT and will instead wrestle the worst rank team in the entire event #24 Edinboro!

I'll definitely be there in Cleveland, St. Louis trip isn't in the cards. MSG last year was a fucking blast (expensive as shit though).

whoops wrong rhead

Pittsburgh is 6 hours away. How close is Cleveland to Pittsburgh?

I've gotten to Philly in 5 and I live north of the city. Sister is in Phoenixville so I get out that way often. Cleveland is like 1:40 give or take. Turnpike to 79 to 80 or turnpike to 80 should get you there in a decent amount of time. Maybe closer to 7 but would be worth it to watch Penn State crown 5 champs.

I live in central MD and it takes 5 and a half-6 hours to get to Cleveland, so I can't imagine it's much further for you guys.

Done the drive many times, that's where all my extended family lives, so I'll have a place to stay and get to see some family. Really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I'm down for Cleveland next year!

JB is back wrestling in the World Cup in Iran. The crowd is going nuts for him. They had a "Jordan" chant going with the Iranian horns. Pretty sweet.

JB is back wrestling in the World Cup in Iran. The crowd is going nuts for him. They had a "Jordan" chant going with the Iranian horns. Pretty sweet.

Started slow but looked great as the match went on. DT just smoked the Ruskie. Dude had a 2+2 then just died. DT scored 14 straight.

Started slow but looked great as the match went on. DT just smoked the Ruskie. Dude had a 2+2 then just died. DT scored 14 straight.

DT also beat the Olympic Bronze Medalist from Georgia. Feeling much better about Worlds without Cox now.

Back