Neighbor tried to kiss my wife...

beating.gif

TBF the guys should have been up in his crap when he started necking their shots, it shouldn't have been down to Sookie. Can't believe I'm arguing the toss about JS but it was fun for a while.
Not when you live around there .

Maybe if you weren't such a beta cuck you would have knocked on his door and confronted him about it before making a thread on Sherdog.

His kids being around is a bullshit excuse. Tell him you need to speak to him privately.

Have a conversation with him first, try to get to the bottom of it. The way he reacts and how he responds to you will determine whether it's worth it or not to get physical.

Is it really that hard or you need Sherdog to guide you every step of the way?

Beta cucks ITT thinking they gotta puff their chests up because a drunk dude got a signal wrong and tried to kiss their woman.

If you're an alpha, your neighbor already regrets his actions and your wife who is also an alpha finds this kinda shit easy if tedious to deal with.

Maybe you've never had a hot girlfriend?

Maybe neighbor is going through some shit, ever consider that?

You don't need to go around pissing on things to mark your territory man, that's weak sauce.

Beta cucks ITT thinking they gotta puff their chests up because a drunk dude got a signal wrong and tried to kiss their woman.

If you're an alpha, your neighbor already regrets his actions and your wife who is also an alpha finds this kinda shit easy if tedious to deal with.

Maybe you've never had a hot girlfriend?

Maybe neighbor is going through some shit, ever consider that?

You don't need to go around pissing on things to mark your territory man, that's weak sauce.
Got a signal wrong?

Signal or not he knows she's engaged.

"Maybe neighbor is going through some shit?"

So that makes it okay to try and make out with your girlfirend?

{<huh}

The only one sounding like a cuck here is you.

Also, I didn't even propose violence as the primary solution. I suggested he goes talk to him so i'm not sure why you're quoting my post. Unless maybe you think he shouldn't go talk to him? Maybe let him bang your wife too since he might be going through some shit?

Got a signal wrong?

{<huh}

Also, I didn't even propose violence as the primary solution. I suggested he goes talk to him so i'm not sure why you're quoting my post. Unless maybe you think he shouldn't go talk to him? Maybe let him bang your wife too since he might be going through some shit?
<CerseiPlotting>

Got a signal wrong?

{<huh}

Well I did go and talk to him already and got shit straightened out. Most people won't read tho, but I'm not gonna keep repeating shit.

I was still fucking angry when I made this thread, but then all the shertards did their thing and...it surprisingly helped me calm down a bit. Trying to turn it on me and my wife when this little old guy embarrassed himself really put it in perspective.

Plus some of the replies are downright hilarious. Can't help but laugh every time some shertard makes Paul out to be some alpha bro dude...lol, he's a little guy who's pushing sixty, and he's the dorky professor type.

That's one of the main reasons I couldn't just beat his ass...he'd probably get seriously injured and then I'd really be fucked.

And holy shit is it obvious a lot of you have never been in a real relationship with a hot chick.

I've been with her for a long time. I have punched dudes in the past for trying to hit on her and shit, but if I fought every guy who whistled at her, I'd either be in prison or dead.

Well I did go and talk to him already and got shit straightened out. Most people won't read tho, but I'm not gonna keep repeating shit.

I was still fucking angry when I made this thread, but then all the shertards did their thing and...it surprisingly helped me calm down a bit. Trying to turn it on me and my wife when this little old guy embarrassed himself really put it in perspective.

Plus some of the replies are downright hilarious. Can't help but laugh every time some shertard makes Paul out to be some alpha bro dude...lol, he's a little guy who's pushing sixty, and he's the dorky professor type.

That's one of the main reasons I couldn't just beat his ass...he'd probably get seriously injured and then I'd really be fucked.

And holy shit is it obvious a lot of you have never been in a real relationship with a hot chick.

I've been with her for a long time. I have punched dudes in the past for trying to hit on her and shit, but if I fought every guy who whistled at her, I'd either be in prison or dead.

As Dr. Hook says

"When you're in love with a beautiful woman, you watch your friends
When you're in love with a beautiful woman, it never ends"

Back