News Nevada Men Destroy Millions-Year-Old Rock Formations Because

It does seem strange and dangerous what they are doing. It looks easy that they could have fallen while doing that.
There does seem to be a percentage of the population bent on destruction for destructions sake.

I have seen people do some really dumb things, this is a winner for sure. You have assholes ruining classic works of art with cans of soup, gluing themselves to sculptures and art...You have people tearing down statues that have stood for many years. People stealing pieces the pyramids. Some people are just assholes.

Here is a video with their faces. No idea they blurred them out.

Okay, which SherBros who posts in the heavies was this?

For context, that guy is a regular on JRE and built a following since then. He's a (pseudo)expert on analyzing rock formations to suggest that what we know of human civilization is sorely lacking. Human civilization started likely 60,000 or more years ago and was very advanced until 12,000 years ago when the second Ice Age began and most advancements have been lost due to natural catastrophes, and subsequently we turned back to being nomadic cavemen. That was what we know of the start of civilization, but mythology of unrelated cultures of far-removed regions of the world suggest something different.

<EdgyBrah> <WhatItIs>
Pretty sure that's the plot of chrono trigger

A good passionate ass kicking would set them straight.

Sad that they didn't get one before doing this.

Odd, but you wrote that and the advert below your post displays a pair of feet in shoes...

Not gonna lie I thought it was going to be way worse.

Still not cool, but I was expecting some really awesome megalith or something like that being damaged.

Aren’t all rocks “ancient”?
My first thought as well. Every building/home/road in the first world involves “destroying” rocks that are millions of years old. I guess I don’t understand what makes these rocks special. Don’t get me wrong, its a dick thing to do if this is some sort of park or something, but its far from the worst thing that happened that day.

I have seen people do some really dumb things, this is a winner for sure. You have assholes ruining classic works of art with cans of soup, gluing themselves to sculptures and art...You have people tearing down statues that have stood for many years. People stealing pieces the pyramids. Some people are just assholes.
And a bald stupid idiot with a podcast

Back