News Nevada Men Destroy Millions-Year-Old Rock Formations Because

Bro i cant believe people are up in arms about this lmao like there’s kids being murdered in Chicago
😴

Someone breaks a fucking rock tower none of us knew about before this video
:meow:
People come and go. Those rocks would stand forever without the living fecal matter destroying them for no reason.

Those rocks were clearly put there by racist aliens and need to be removed.

I was just there Monday. Fuck those guys.

It's crazy. Some people can think about multiple subjects in one day. How do they do it? Is it magic?
Hey man, if your brain is so big that you fill it with being concerned about the integrity of inanimate rock formations, then more power to ya.

Yea they should be slapped with a fine or community service. In reality its not a big deal. I do think its stupid that grown men would do this. Have some common sense.

For context, that guy is a regular on JRE and built a following since then. He's a (pseudo)expert on analyzing rock formations to suggest that what we know of human civilization is sorely lacking. Human civilization started likely 60,000 or more years ago and was very advanced until 12,000 years ago when the second Ice Age began and most advancements have been lost due to natural catastrophes, and subsequently we turned back to being nomadic cavemen. That was what we know of the start of civilization, but mythology of unrelated cultures of far-removed regions of the world suggest something different.

<EdgyBrah> <WhatItIs>
ISn t there a reference to a much older and advanced civilisation in many antique cultures such as Greeks, Mesopotian, Egyptian, etc.? Not that i believe any of that but that wouldbe in line.

ISn t there a reference to a much older and advanced civilisation in many antique cultures such as Greeks, Mesopotian, Egyptian, etc.? Not that i believe any of that but that wouldbe in line.

Yes, Aristotle (?) even said it in one of the texts he wrote. Atlantis was part of that advanced pre-2nd ice age civilization. Hancock and some others have narrowed down where Atlantis likely was. His theories have been somewhat backed with modern science techniques like LiDAR and carbon dating. Ancient cities in Turkey and Indonesia were intentionally buried and dated back to 60,000-300,000 years ago.

Yes, Aristotle (?) even said it in one of the texts he wrote. Atlantis was part of that advanced pre-2nd ice age civilization. Hancock and some others have narrowed down where Atlantis likely was. His theories have been somewhat backed with modern science techniques like LiDAR and carbon dating. Ancient cities in Turkey and Indonesia were intentionally buried and dated back to 60,000-300,000 years ago.
Why intentionally what does that mean?

Why intentionally what does that mean?
Not very clear. Maybe they were teaching future generations how to construct earthquake-proof structures. There are ancient buildings that have their own shock mechanisms and air-conditioning.

Back