Never going back to the darkside. I'm only dating teenagers as long as they will have me.

God help this teen if she starts bogarting your dipping sauce from dq

The irony is that your attitude ensures that no decent woman will ever stay with you. Your confirmation bias is the engineer of your own reality and you don't even understand it.

Tell that to Kristy Mack post thrashing.

Again, nothing gets a woman more moist then a real asshole. Some like getting knocked around too lol

Last edited:
TS - the gym is great atm. The girl power fad is all about the gym. 18+ there for the taking. It use to be that, the group classes (yoga, spin, crossfit, etc.) were where the numbers are at. Its changed. The only thing I notice is that stupid fucking bald spot haircut that girls do. The Kristy Mack wannabe dew. For starters, you aren't Kristy Mack... it looks retarded. In every instant of smashing a female with said haircut, it screams mental health + she is into eating box.

We taking bets on her getting preggers lol

online bio - 'proud single white mom'

Thats a first lol

in before she breaks up with ts and becomes that 30 year old loser who is emotional over a 19 year old girl always following her begging for her back while she gets railed by a frat house

just checking. when you say 'teenagers' TS, you mean 18 or 19 right?
Hanson-exploitable-fixed.png

in before she breaks up with ts and becomes that 30 year old loser who is emotional over a 19 year old girl always following her begging for her back while she gets railed by a frat house

Show us another way?And by show, I mean post pics. Not keyboard warrior it up.

Again, for those who will cross that bridge of marriage and monogamy; unless she is in peak SMV dedicated to said male through her best years, that man is a fucking cuck! PERIOD!

I have always like young, thin, attractive, and feminine. The pan suits and the 'don't need a man' act has been played the fuck out as well as past prime poon. Women "more our age" got kids out of wedlock, been swinging from dong to dong like fucking Tarzan.

Sign onto fb or any social media. Its attention whore 101 one sec. When the playboys stop calling, when alphas stop blowing up her phone, on comes the good girl act.

AGAIN, cucks want to cry "not all women." Like marriage, like the stats on divorce initiated by women, like the stats on women at peak SMV; there is no two ways about it. After divorce, its carouse 2.0. During peak SMV, its skiing down cawk mountain.

Cool story. I am game. Its when a woman starts talking marriage, white picke fence, and children, that is when trolling happens.

No. Not all women are sloots and whores but, far too many are booty call material not wife up and swear away your assets on depreciated poon.

Loiosh (as revealed earlier itt)
Revolver (nullified by his modship but still on the list)
Agedflatus (frequent unreasonable douche)
Joseph budden (frequent unreasonable douche)
Fascist Dictator (frequent unreasonable douche)
Abezal (?)
markg171 (lol I don't even know who this is)
michal001
nastradumbass

TCK was on there too, but got removed during the changeover and I didn't ever reblock
Why? Is there beef? Inquiring minds want to know!

Nope. Got a first and second string.

Back