Never Smoked Pot Before What's Like?

I only did it once in a while and I have mixed feelings. Mostly good though.

On one hand it really fucked me which was cool and it's so much easier on the body than booze is.

On the other hand I did get paranoid and I could feel every major injury I've ever had. Not in a major way but it was uncomfortable. Like i could feel my joints grinding. Hard to explain.

This shit kept me HIGH for 3 days straight:

450_d785f2c68bf339f765c138ac40af804d0fa7c7ce_fit.jpg

All of these stories just make me paranoid about ever trying weed. I can’t just “let go” man. Even 3-4 beers puts me on edge.

I only did it once in a while and I have mixed feelings. Mostly good though.

On one hand it really fucked me which was cool and it's so much easier on the body than booze is.

On the other hand I did get paranoid and I could feel every major injury I've ever had. Not in a major way but it was uncomfortable. Like i could feel my joints grinding. Hard to explain.
I hope you didn't die

So I'm going to be the contrarian here and say it might do nothing and be something you might have to fake to go along for the ride on.

I've told my story before here and apologize for the length but here is the short version.

- been around guys who smoke up all thru high school and Uni but never partook of it or any drug. Probably been hot boxed sitting in same room and passing it but never felt any affects

- decided for my 40th birthday with my ex and my prior business partner and his wife, when in Amsterdam that I was going to get high for the first time. My business partner was a regular pot head and a regular in Amsterdam with his favorite coffee shops.

- first night there the 4 of us get marijuana and a water bong. We all smoke (in through mouth, out through nose) and they all get high and giggly but i feel nothing. We eventually head to the clubs and I babysit 3 high folk.

- We go back to coffee shop second night and get a Hookah for our marijuana. Again they get high and I feel nothing. Babysitting again as we go out to the bars.

- third night back at coffee shop my business partner tells owner of my lack of getting high. He looks at me strangely and sends the 3 of them away to smoke the pot we bought. He tells me, however to sit with him up at the bar. He pulls out his own stash and starts to roll joints. I offer money and he say no. He lights the joint and take a haul and then gives it to me, indicates I should breath it in, he makes me hold it and indicates when I can exhale. We go back and forth and back and forth. I am still feeling nothing. But after a while it is clear he is getting high as shit. He is looking at me like I'm a freak.

Eventually my then wife and friends are ready to leave and they come upstairs to see me and are shocked I say I still feel nothing while the owner is looking baked. They walk past me ready to head out and it looks like I will be babysitting once again.

But as I stand up and go to follow them, I realize I cannot move. My then wife asks what is wrong and I say "my feet won't move'. I could not walk. Then I recall I am sitting on the ground and everyone is trying to get me to drink some water. I felt like I was gone for hours but apparently it was about 15 seconds.

They walk me back to the hotel and put me in the bed and I wake up the next morning feeling no hang over effects and no real recollection of any feeling of being high. So I went from nothing to pass out with nothing in between.

So the moral of the story TS is that you may feel nothing despite everyone telling you how much you will feel.
This is a very rare case scenario, it sounds like you smoked enough times to get high. It took me a few tries myself, but on the third it was a done deal.

Meh... it's alright

This is a very rare case scenario, it sounds like you smoked enough times to get high. It took me a few tries myself, but on the third it was a done deal.
Ya so the follow up to that story is almost 10 year later (just last New Years) I went to Jamaica with a gal I was dating. I again decided to partake of the legal activity as she likes getting a little high from time to time.

I buy one of these and we get some local weed, that I was told was high quality by someone who was a proclaimed pot connoisseur at the resort. Apparently it is all about bud, colour and a few other things I would have never known to look for.

hqdefault.jpg

Anyway we smoke up every night and sometimes in the day too. Not a ton, but enough that she feels comfortably buzzed. I never felt I got high but I did feel each day as I smoked I was feeling the effects a little more. A slight buzz but no impairment.

I smoked 3 times and I didn't enjoy it. It made me feel stupid, anxious and uncomfortable. For example, I knew what I was laughing my ass off wasn't funny. I was laughing but it was basically a side effect and not a natural reaction to something funny. That made me feel really weird, almost like I had no control over my body anymore. I became slightly paranoid about it.

We hear so much about how weed is amazing and I wanted to experience that but it never happened. It made me feel uncomfortable af.

Like laying comfortably in the warm sun.

Less intoxicating than booze.

All I know is I was taking trips to Amsterdam for Seeds when most of you were taking spelling bees in 2nd grade.
jMSKNGn.jpg

Its pretty god damned magical, but I had to quit because I became very very addicted to it.

Used to smoke 10 times a day and not do anything.

(Oh, and if you get too high, and get anxious it can be a nightmare)

I was vaping some grape flavored stuff last night and was flying quite nice. Also had 12 beers.

Back