New details: Abel Trujillo sent JO vids, junk pics to 16 y/o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, i didn't see that McGregor pic and your location. That explains it! You should share a cell with Abel some day so you can tell him that you think that what he did wasn't pedophile behavior lmao. Or you can say the same to the victim, or for that matter any pedophile's victim and see what they respond. Fuck you and every sorry piece of shit pedophile and/or pedophile apologist.
You're bafflingly stupid.

I'm not sure if you just lack basic reading comprehension, or if you genuinely don't understand the point that me and about of the half the people on this thread are making....

Either way the conclusion you have arrived to marks you a zoomer of the highest order.

Fucking white belts.

Lmao dude is 35

I’d have a bit of remorse based off the whole “16 is legal the majority of places” but fuck that when there’s a 25 year difference and she can’t legally buy a damn lottery ticket

35-16 isnt 25<FookIsThatGuy>

Ok, well then I certainly hope you will not try to follow any moral conclusions about Mr. Truijo’s actions, given the criteria you have defined.

By your premises one could only conclude that he may have legally transgressed, but not morally transgressed, since the age of consent is only so strictly defined and enforced out of practical necessity.

One would then wonder what the point of the law is in the first place, if it is not underpinned by a greater, abstract impetus to satisfy a moral principle.

But I guess that’s not worthy for debate. In your mind.
Not true at all. Almost all law has a moral or civil/ethical underpinning. I love talking about how you ground moral laws, but it’s above the pay grade of most Sherdoggies. This case is no exception. I would start by saying a real man isn’t sending sexually explicit photos to a girl he believes to be in high school, but I’m sure there’s little support for such a quaint notion here.

35-16 isnt 25<FookIsThatGuy>
giphy.gif

1GhDD0S

A 16 year old woman is legal age in many States, you can't call these people Pedos. Doesn't meet the requirement.

That said I like women in their early 30s. But I wouldn't call these guys Pedos.
It absolutely does meet the requirement, bud.

Sexual contact between a 35 yo and a 16 yo is pedophilia. I don't care what fucked up laws some third world dump decides to put in place. It doesn't take a law to see how disgusting and vile it is, nor how gross it is to defend those same fucked up laws.

Didn't realize sherdog had so many creepy pedos that enjoy looking at 16 y.o. girls. what fucking losers

did it not occur to you that half of sherdog is probably 16 and under...

Sexual contact between a 35 yo and a 16 yo is pedophilia. I don't care what fucked up laws some third world dump decides to put in place
I didn't know majority of the USA and all of the UK are classified as "third world dumps"........ (this is news to me)

Lol @ the dude saying being attracted to 16 year olds when you are 35 is human nature

You are fucked

I’m 32 and I have zero attraction to 16 year old girls, I can tell you a kid is good looking but that doesn’t mean there’s any sort of attraction, I can tell you a tiger is beautiful, doesn’t mean I want to fuck it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back