New Eminem Album Out

I didn't like his last album but this one so far is sounding pretty damn good.

Album goes pretty hard. Especially the opening track The Ringer. Dude sounds hungry as hell as he's pushing 50. Em on his Tom Brady shit

Much better than that Revival album. Nice comeback Marshall

I wished the actual track of Revival was longer and I liked tragic endings a lot but that album was weak.

This one sounds like a bunch of trap beats but I only listened to snippets. Will give it a good listen at work tuesday

The Ringer is an amazing track, any body who can't admit that is crazy

Heard about this at work this morning. Pretty psyched to hear this.

giphy.gif

I came into the album this morning with low expectations. I only saw it came out because of Twitter.

Easily his best in this decade. Loved that he destroyed so many shit rappers. Loved that he brought Joyner Lucas into his album. Loved the fact that Joyner is new blood and Em is older and talking about the difference in their hunger.

Also Charlemagne is lame. Budden is lame as fuck. Loved the Token diss.

Probably listened to this four times today as I’m driving. A handful of gems in this album. Some vintage Em moments in here as well.

Also for one year I went to high school with MGK. Hearing him get shit on was hilarious

Don’t like the Jessie Reyez shit. Sounds like poor mans Sia.

Album goes pretty hard. Especially the opening track The Ringer. Dude sounds hungry as hell as he's pushing 50. Em on his Tom Brady shit

Much better than that Revival album. Nice comeback Marshall

I was explaining he’s on Metallica and Star Wars level. No matter what he does a bunch of fucking keyboard nerds and “music critics” will shit on him for something. 20+ years at the top of the game in the age of viral stardom is fucking impressive

I was explaining he’s on Metallica and Star Wars level. No matter what he does a bunch of fucking keyboard nerds and “music critics” will shit on him for something. 20+ years at the top of the game in the age of viral stardom is fucking impressive

Couldn't have said it better

Love just love it but some of the disses make no sense to me.

I came into the album this morning with low expectations. I only saw it came out because of Twitter.

Easily his best in this decade. Loved that he destroyed so many shit rappers. Loved that he brought Joyner Lucas into his album. Loved the fact that Joyner is new blood and Em is older and talking about the difference in their hunger.

Also Charlemagne is lame. Budden is lame as fuck. Loved the Token diss.

Probably listened to this four times today as I’m driving. A handful of gems in this album. Some vintage Em moments in here as well.

I had no expectations for the album because it just dropped out of the blue which I think is why I'm digging it so much. Em sounds so hungry and focused on this record. I told folks he needed to just drop a straight hip hop record with no promo and a shorter track list and he did exactly what I said.

Joyner Lucas spazzed out on Lucky You. Probably my favorite track after The Ringer.

Glad he said something about Charlamayne, too. Dude really has his head up his own ass sometimes. But I am glad he just took the diss in stride and said he dug the record. Budden should have seen this diss coming. He talks way too damn much for a guy with no hit records. I did like Pump it Up tho. lol

Not gonna crown this as the best of the year just yet but I've had it on repeat for almost two days now. I couldn't even listen to Revival a second time through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back