New layout?

Just changed it to SD light. Looks much better.

View attachment 394579
giphy.gif

Anyone else see a bright flash before a new page loads in SD Dark?

Now I can't see from one eye and it's bleeding all over, what's the next step? Quick

Use blood as lube and wack it til ya drain it. Do not waste spent jizz... you want to collect it all on a platter and lick that shit clean. And don't let me catch you cheating by having your dog lick that shit off! After that... go play in traffic, but not before signing over everything you've ever owned in to my official sherdog name Krazy NightTrain. Your family would want it this way.

Holla at ya boy! - Ja Rule... The hardest hitter in da game! /s

On a mobile here.

Is there any way you can put the belt icon in the right hand corner of the top box where the user's avatar Is?

On the same box, right-hand side as well, below the little thin black line separator.. can u put the user's post count?

It feels like a cost-saving bare bones forum, compared to the previous version. At least at this point.

Rest in peace - Mayberry, War Room.
Has the Mayberry really gone?

Mobile version seems fucked.

When I click on "Forums" all the forums load for a few seconds and then disappear. Only the "Fight discussion" section remains and the list of members and staff online.

Training section, General discussion section and Support don't appear on mobile.

It also takes forever to load. Parts of the layout appear before it loads completely and the ads certainly don't help.

This thing used to work perfectly. Why in hell would they fuck it up??
Same. Can a mod actually respond and address this issue please?

Same. Can a mod actually respond and address this issue please?
i can confirm that, only the fighting discution section appears on mobile. Quite anoying considering i mostly browse from my phone

i can confirm that, only the fighting discution section appears on mobile. Quite anoying considering i mostly browse from my phone
Yeah, if you click on the button on the far right side you can then select other forums but it just redirects to the Fighting Discussion forums. Surely that's a bug and not by design?

Yeah, if you click on the button on the far right side you can then select other forums but it just redirects to the Fighting Discussion forums. Surely that's a bug and not by design?

Seems to be fixed

Back