Media New video of UFC legend Tank Abbott hitting the mitts

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The man has lived a hard life, drinking, fighting, partying, he is now on his road to recovery, he lost all his muscles and he can barely move his arms but the video is inspiring the man is a fighte4r for real.

Loved his interview for TMZ when he said hed beat the shit out of Ronda and all women belong in the kitchen

Getting ready for winner of Chuck vs Chito 3 imho

Dude could still knock you out while drinking a beer then take a shot and go back to the gym...

One of the hardest hitters ever. Didn’t have the technique, chin, or cardio to ever be a great or even mediocre talent but really could have been.

giphy.gif

One of the hardest hitters ever. Didn’t have the technique, chin, or cardio to ever be a great or even mediocre talent but really could have been.

Whats funny is he actually trained under some legendary boxing coaches when he was young, Carlos Palominos coach was his first coach when he was a teen and first took up boxing and then he trained with Jessie Reid who trained the Mayweathers to box, he was Roger Mayweathers head trainer in the 80s.

He was a wild man, they had a couple wild man champions in Boxing like Ricardo Mayorga

And they always had similar trait they loved throwing Haymakers or over hand power shots.

No one questioned his 600 lb bench, translated right into punching power . Shawn Jordan only other fighter I heard of doing it

Old or not, still was surprised he lost to Kimbo Slice. He had legendary power and MMA experience.

Only 10 years older than Tito. Hard living eventually catches up you.

Ok. There it is. I don't wish death on anybody. How old was he when he Fought Takada at maybe the greatest MMA event of all time? I watched that on ppv, and figured he had to be 43 or something, but I think he might have been 36-37.

I really do like Tank, but he really was a total asshole psychopath that just wanted to hurt people as much as he could. The way he mocked his unconscious opponents was some of the most heartless cold blooded shit ever

I met Tank at UFC 45 before his first fight with Cabbage. That dude was a rare breed. I’m glad that I got to see it as it happened, as you’re not likely to experience anything like that again.

Fun fact: His coach in the video is his long time friend Paul Herrera, famous for getting his skull bashed-in by Gary Goodridge back in the day.

Does anybody know what he was hospitalised for?

Old or not, still was surprised he lost to Kimbo Slice. He had legendary power and MMA experience.
That looked like a work. Pretty sure kimbo only had a few legitimate fights.

Back