New Year, New Pub, Jim and Tosa Still Haven't F****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you find Rippetoe "hilarious" is pretty telling.

I actually havnt been following that closely (I'm saving myself for the next big brother). But when I do watch it....my god that girls
Body is just incredible.

What happened to Caleb? I missed that. That ex FBI agent guy is cool too, he's like 67 and jacked, reminds me of my dad lol.

There was a reward challenge where they had to dig up balls from the sand and then roll the ball into holes. It was brutally hot and took.almost and hour for the teams to dig up the balls. Everyone looked exhausted but Caleb kept pushing.

At the end Debbie, Cydney, and Caleb all collapsed. Debbie and Cydney recovered after being given water and shade but Caleb was really bad and had to be helicoptered out. You should go back and watch the episode, it's pretty intense and pretty crazy seeing the show kinda fall into chaos.

Worst part is that the reward was only for coffee and spices to take back to camp. Not even food or a cool trip somewhere.

There was a reward challenge where they had to dig up balls from the sand and then roll the ball into holes. It was brutally hot and took.almost and hour for the teams to dig up the balls. Everyone looked exhausted but Caleb kept pushing.

At the end Debbie, Cydney, and Caleb all collapsed. Debbie and Cydney recovered after being given water and shade but Caleb was really bad and had to be helicoptered out. You should go back and watch the episode, it's pretty intense and pretty crazy seeing the show kinda fall into chaos.

Worst part is that the reward was only for coffee and spices to take back to camp. Not even food or a cool trip somewhere.

Ahh ok I just watched # 6 yesterday, looks liken Gay guy got messed up in 3 or 4.

I imagine @Thunderhead cruising around in his tactical pants, probably wearing some kind of gay bandana with skulls or bullets on it, high on preworkout, carrying on like he's some elite modern day warrior samurai, calling people out for this that and whatever and getting phone numbers from fat chicks so he can go on the internet and tell everyone about how much he crushed it at life today.

I imagine @Thunderhead cruising around in his tactical pants, probably wearing some kind of gay bandana with skulls or bullets on it, high on preworkout, carrying on like he's some elite modern day warrior samurai, calling people out for this that and whatever and getting phone numbers from fat chicks so he can go on the internet and tell everyone about how much he crushed it at life today.

Damn. You should be my biographer. You've figured me out already.

Woot, woot!

Wait. You've got one thing wrong about me. I hate fat chicks.

Tell your mom to lose that gut and I'll probably give her a chance next time.

I daydream about @Thunderhead cruising around in his tactical pants, with a slicked back undercut haircut, carrying on like the hotshit that he is, calling people out for their idiocy and terrible driving and whatnot, and then go onto the internet to show how awesome and amazing life can be. He's my biggest inspiration in life, and I hope to be just as awesome as him someday.

To be honest, I am terribly infatuated with him, but I fear that my love for the man will be unrequited. Alas, I shall be alone forever...

Lulz.

It's okay, dude. Let it all out.

Did you quote the same post twice ?

And modified it the second time.

Thunderhead is the kind of person I'd be worried about acquiring a firearm if I lived in the States.

8-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes.gif

Yes, I am batshit insane and well aware of this fact.

But you know what's crazier? There are crazy people out there who are not aware of their insanity.

Now that is insanity on a higher level.

Guns. Hahaha. Crato, you pussy. You've never fired a gun before?

I'm living in my own little world here.

It's full of unicorns and lollipops and rainbows and shit.

You're one crazy, stupid son-of-a-bitch, you know that? What's wrong with you?

I bet this idiot talks to himself all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back