New York GOP/ Democratic Primaries

Who wins New York (chose one for each race)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny thing is The Don would have this wrapped off if mathematically eliminated Kasich quit when he was mathematically eliminated.

But Kasich has some grand fantasy of winning the nomination with like 15% of the popular vote and only winning his home state.

What a fucking shitshow.

Explain this further. Are you saying all of Kasich's votes since Ohio would've went to Trump or a large majority? Are you talking about NY alone will take some delegates away from Trump?

I find it very hard to believe a Kasich support would change over to Trump with him dropping out. If anything, I'd assume they wouldn't even vote or they'd pick Cruz reluctantly.

Explain this further. Are you saying all of Kasich's votes since Ohio would've went to Trump or a large majority? Are you talking about NY alone will take some delegates away from Trump?

I find it very hard to believe a Kasich support would change over to Trump with him dropping out. If anything, I'd assume they wouldn't even vote or they'd pick Cruz reluctantly.

Trump would have swept thru Ohio and got the 66 delegates. That would be a YUUUUUGE help to reach the nomination without going to brokered convention.

Trump would have swept thru Ohio and got the 66 delegates. That would be a YUUUUUGE help to reach the nomination without going to brokered convention.

Ah, for some reason I kept thinking about post-Ohio when Ohio was the very point.

Cruz' support largely stems from hickville in south. If the early primaries were more focused in the north, or coasts, he'd have beenn behind Kasich and Pubio.

The "New York values" gaffe was Cruz's biggest of his campaign. He may not have won NY either way, but I think it hurt him bad. It was a dumb thing to say.

Pretty sure he never expected the race to matter by this point. He said it pre-Iowa I believe when he was trying to distinguish Trumps views through those people.

Pretty sure he never expected the race to matter by this point. He said it pre-Iowa I believe when he was trying to distinguish Trumps views through those people.
Agree, that's the only way it makes sense to me, since Cruz is no dummy. He figured he didn't have anything to lose, and could only write off NY as a certain loss in the general.

For those that haven't heard, Cruz cleaned up at the Wyoming primaries yesterday. 14 delegates.

Waiting to see if Trump is going to completely ignore it, accuse voter fraud, or whine about how the process is rigged.

Anyway, between all of Cruz's recent victories in smaller states and Wisconsin, it'll damper the projected victories Trump will have in NY and other states in the northeast.

The added delegates between the two will be about the same, for the last month.

I heard a recent projection that Trump will have an estimated 1055 delegates (down from the 1208 estimation a month ago) going into the convention. Cruz not being too far behind.

Cruz' support largely stems from hickville in south. If the early primaries were more focused in the north, or coasts, he'd have beenn behind Kasich and Pubio.

Reality Check - Cruz got merced by Trump in the South.

SC, FL, AL, Louisana, NC, TN, AR, and even Georgia voted for Trump over Cruz.

After these North East primaries Ted Cruz could be mathematically eliminated from winning the Nomination and i hope Trump hammers this home afterwards.

I'd love to see Cruz spin it, staying in the race while being backed by the establishment. It will only make him look more like a puppet. At least Kasich is being honest about his intent to screw with the process.

At least Kasich is being honest about his intent to screw with the process.

I do love what he is doing here, he knows he can't win but wants to steal delegates from Trump LOL

He's just having fun right now

Funny thing is The Don would have this wrapped off if mathematically eliminated Kasich quit when he was mathematically eliminated.

But Kasich has some grand fantasy of winning the nomination with like 15% of the popular vote and only winning his home state.

What a fucking shitshow.

Naw, he just wants to negotiate at the convention.

For those that haven't heard, Cruz cleaned up at the Wyoming primaries yesterday. 14 delegates.

Waiting to see if Trump is going to completely ignore it, accuse voter fraud, or whine about how the process is rigged.

Anyway, between all of Cruz's recent victories in smaller states and Wisconsin, it'll damper the projected victories Trump will have in NY and other states in the northeast.

The added delegates between the two will be about the same, for the last month.

I heard a recent projection that Trump will have an estimated 1055 delegates (down from the 1208 estimation a month ago) going into the convention. Cruz not being too far behind.

"Whine" about how the process is rigged?

He's been ambushed by the republican establishment repeatedly over the last couple months. It's clearly rigged. They even tried to pull out Mitt Romney before Trump blew him out of the water.

"Whine" about how the process is rigged?

He's been ambushed by the republican establishment repeatedly over the last couple months. It's clearly rigged. They even tried to pull out Mitt Romney before Trump blew him out of the water.

Yeah, he's whining, bitching, and complaining about rules that were set in every state last August. He knew the rules in CO, and even scheduled an appearance at the state's delegate convention, and cancelled it two days prior. Cruz does make an appearance, and wins every delegate election with the majorities of 65,000 votes. Trump pretends there wasn't any elections whatsoever, and whines about how 'The Game Is Rigged!'

He wins 100% of the delegates in Florida with 43% of the vote... no whining.

He wins most of the states with open voting, so Democrats and Independents can crossover and vote for him... no whining.

He's won 43% of the delegates with 35% of the vote throughout all of the states so far... no whining.

And after every... seriously, every... defeat he's had to Cruz, the same whining of 'Voter Fraud!' or other accusation that the victory was somehow cheated from him.

He's quite comfortable when 'the game is rigged' in his favor. But the game wasn't rigged, he won those states and delegates, just as Cruz won every single delegate he currently has.

Trump is an outsider that hasn't figured out the insider tactics of winning the nomination. Because if he doesn't win 1237 delegates for the 1st ballot, the only ballot they're required to stay with him, then many will abandon him for another candidate they prefer.

Remember, Trump won every FL delegate, with 43% of the vote. Don't ya think many of them are going to jump ship? I bet that's the state that most of them will abandon him during the 2nd ballot.

As for 'Oh, the Washington Establishment is attacking Trump!' Um.... yeah, because they probably don't want Hillary to be the next President. And with every single poll for the last 6 months showing Hillary beating Trump, along with a negative rating of 70% among women, and very high negatives among every minority group... yeah, they have reason to want Trump to GTFO.

Trump in a landslide and Clinton in a close call.

Clinton is averaging +10 in the polls. Factor in this is a closed primary that you needed to join the party in October to be able to vote hurts Sanders even more. I don't see him winning.

Bernie is going to shock the media establishment here, and win 51-49.

5% loss for Bernie if NY does early voting. Haven't been able to find out if NY does early voting.

Then we will hear how it changes nothing and Clinton's delegate lead is insurmountable. Talk will get louder about Clinton's bad poll numbers.

Trump smash in New York.

Media will tell us why he can't win.

Bernie is going to shock the media establishment here, and win 51-49.

5% loss for Bernie if NY does early voting. Haven't been able to find out if NY does early voting.

Then we will hear how it changes nothing and Clinton's delegate lead is insurmountable. Talk will get louder about Clinton's bad poll numbers.

Trump smash in New York.

Media will tell us why he can't win.
If Bernie only wins by 2%, it unfortunately does nothing for him.

Also, if he loses, can you stop posting, for like a week?

Bernie won't win, but if he does, it will be because of that debate. As stated, new voters would have had to register democrat back in october, so that takes out a big swatch of young people potentially. A win for him today would show that the Clinton backers are abandoning her. Very very doubtful.

Sanders ain't winning NY and Cruz can't win a state without the RNC 'awarding' him the delegates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back