New York GOP/ Democratic Primaries

Who wins New York (chose one for each race)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bernie won't win, but if he does, it will be because of that debate. As stated, new voters would have had to register democrat back in october, so that takes out a big swatch of young people potentially. A win for him today would show that the Clinton backers are abandoning her. Very very doubtful.

Clinton losing New York would be a huge blow to the DNC even with her delegate lead. It would show that Clinton isn't the stone cold lead pipe lock for president her supporters and the establishment makes her out to be.

That was a very valid question, perhaps one of the most valid questions you could ask him at this point -- and he floundered, hard.

I thought he was just there to take votes away fro Trump but he seems dulsional that he can actually somehow win a contested convention?

I thought he was just there to take votes away fro Trump but he seems dulsional that he can actually somehow win a contested convention?

Depends on how much the RNC hates Trump and Cruz

Well you got to figure he as a lot of various RNC members in his ear at this point. If he is just there to syphon votes from trump - then he's a full on puppet. However, it's completely plausible that as a contingency, the RNC view him as neutral / moderate enough to represent them in a GE. I don't think they will because at this point he's pretty much a jobless brother-in-law sleeping on a couch at the Republican house...but i can see people in his ear telling him if he continues on this crusade, there could be a payoff at the end.

Anybody going out on a limb and predicting that NY's relatively moderate republicans will go Kasich and spoil a lot of Trump's 50% triggers?

The GOP really doesn't like Ted Cruz. It's a remote but interesting possibility. Kasich has some reasonably good states coming up for him too, so maybe he picks up some momentum.

CNN reporting that 100,000+ people seem to have been left off of the voter rolls. Looks like democrat side, people are pissed.

Apparently somebody fucked up badly some time ago when updating the rolls lol.

Didnt people have to register in October? How much time do you need figure out a list and fudge 130k people off of it.

Wait, so in Brooklyn, which happens to be bernies strongest area, over 100k voters are purged off lists??

God im so fucking fed up with this corruption, that's such Bullshit!

Bernie better fucking run as an independent

Didnt people have to register in October? How much time do you need figure out a list and fudge 130k people off of it.

I work in PAs voter registration as we develop and support the states VR system. Pennsylvania voter registration ended March 28 and each of the 67 counties are prepped and prepared. If anything like this happens in the state come next tuesday I can guarantee you it's some sort of corruption.

No idea how it works, but the fellow above does and he seems skeptical. This isn't going to be pretty.

We've fucked up reports, like the #of dems or reps etc that are registered that we had to correct. We have NEVER "accidentally" fucked up live records.

This is unimaginable.

We've fucked up reports, like the #of dems or reps etc that are registered that we had to correct. We have NEVER "accidentally" fucked up live records.

This is unimaginable.

forgive my ignorance but what is a live record in this context?

Like a voter card with the person's name on it?

forgive my ignorance but what is a live record in this context?

Just someone's actual voter record. That's unimaginable and especially on a scale of more than 100k. We've had scenarios where a county accidentally cancels 1, 10, 20 voters records and we restored them back within the hour.

The fact that voter registration ended in Oct and this occurred is absolute horse shit.

A voter would need to be cancelled in order to not be eligible to vote, thus being left off poll books. Cancellation would occurred for inactivity of like more than 2 presidential elections, death, etc.

Last edited:
And to add to that above statement, if someone is cancelled, a correspondence gets auto generated which the county would then need to send to the voter saying they were cancelled.

Of course I have no clue how NY works but one would have to imagine this is the standard most everywhere.

Back