New Zealand domination

LOL Izzy is Nigerian and Robs Aussie. You're good at Rugby Union which everyone knows you have the refs. Rugby League is the way more hardcore code because you cant hide like Union. Warriors still haven't won a trophy LOL
You are a fucking dumb fuck for real.

Is barrack Obama african or american? cmon dude, it where you grow up that counts,

Every dude in NZ or AUS has some heritage, im brown as fuck my friends are black as fuck we all aussie we born here we dont give a fuck, my friends with nigerian heritage never been there dont know what the fuck is going on there, dont act nigerian, are aussie as fuck. Its an insult tbh. Its like if i say to a black american, you are not american, you are african. gtfo with that shit

2 fighters are debuting from New Zealand also Justin Tafa and Israels teammate

but he came with the nigerian flag , didnt he? maybe i am wrong?

Adesanya-Flag.jpg
hi-res-a4ab52da6a04bbbf797adf4daec731a4_crop_north.jpg

New Zealand has better fighters than
Australia. Period.

images

The greatest country in the world has now the greatest fighters in the world, and UFC 243 Adesanya will be the Champion and Hooker will be one step closer to a title shot.

All hail and it will prevail, God Bless New Zealand...

hows the price of living over yander??

Is barrack Obama african or american? cmon dude, it where you grow up that counts,

Every dude in NZ or AUS has some heritage, im brown as fuck my friends are black as fuck we all aussie we born here we dont give a fuck, my friends with nigerian heritage never been there dont know what the fuck is going on there, dont act nigerian, are aussie as fuck. Its an insult tbh. Its like if i say to a black american, you are not american, you are african. gtfo with that shit

Wtf kind of comparison was this?

Obama was born in the states.

Adesyana was born in Nigeria and was a teenager before he moved to New Zealand.

If a black American is born in America, they’re fucking American.

If they’re born and raised till 13 and move to America, they’re fucking African.

White New Zealenders wanting their immigrant black champion to beat up a native Maori is the most racist shit I've read on sherdog.

Wtf kind of comparison was this?

Obama was born in the states.

Adesyana was born in Nigeria and was a teenager before he moved to New Zealand.

If a black American is born in America, they’re fucking American.

If they’re born and raised till 13 and move to America, they’re fucking African.

really so he speaks African and trains out of Africa and lives there?

oh , you mean he speaks english and trains and lives in NZ and has a life in NZ and pays taxes in NZ? Oh, yep, 100% nigerian, checks out bro

honeslty, i moved to Aus from some shithole 3rd world country, and if you tell me that im not Aussie after looking at my passport, you are retarded.

He is for sure Nigerian in heritage, but he is no way Nigerian. Just as Barrack Obama is African in hertitage, but he is American for sure

He is for sure Nigerian in heritage, but he is no way Nigerian. Just as Barrack Obama is African in hertitage, but he is American for sure
Adesanya doesn't even sound like a Kiwi, though. Far from it. and there is absolutely nothing about the guy that says Kiwi to me. And I've lived in New Zealand (and Australia as well for that matter - spent four and a half years in those countries combined, and absolutely loved it). And the comparison with Obama is a bit silly, considering Obama was born in the US, which Israel Adesanya quite obviously wasn't - listening to him speak could make you wonder whether he's spent much time in NZ at all.

I love that a fighter like him is representing New Zealand, but I certainly have sympathy for the people who don't feel that he really is a Kiwi. I honestly sound more like a New Zealander than he does....

Why yall Kiwi and Izzy fans letting outsiders instigate....yall know what's up. Izzy was raised and still chooses to live/train in New Zealand.

He can claim both... and both can share him, when talking MMA success from their region.

Bahhahahhahahahahaha hook line and sinker! Thats one sooky bitch right there son

Dude, don't be racist. Keep that shit to America

Let’s go 100% purebred Australian Robert “Thunder from Down-under” Whittaker.

I don’t mind Israel though. The fact he is able to live rent free in so many sherdoggers heads is a bonus.

New Zealand has better fighters than
Australia. Period.
Unless you're trying to claim the Reaper as Kiwi and you can fuck right off with that claim then NZ has zero champs, interim belts don't count for shit just ask Colby and Tony, and that will stay that way come tomorrow, whilst the Aussies could well have two champs come the end of the year. Get out.

Pound for pound I think NZ is ahead of Australia in terms of MMA talent right now. But if Whittaker takes Israel out tomorrow and then Volk wins the FW strap in December, Australia will be way more dominant even considering the ten times population thing.
In fact I'd say p4p best in the world except Dagestan

What ever happens tomorrow we will have a Kiwi world champion and a african or a aussie loser.

Back