Newsweek: Clinton can still be President if Trump is found guilty

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Very interesting... Hillary Clinton can still be the US President of today

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-president-trump-russia-probe-lawrence-lessig-784081

3fypq1o.png

Nah. #FakeNews

Prince Pence would take over if anything happened to Trump.

Well, we dont want her either. How about if she is found guilty for rigging the primaries, then give it to Bernie

GTFO here with this bullshit conspiracy theory.

If Trump actually gets impeached and has to be forced out of office early, Pence is president.

No IFs of BUTs...

Why you believing half of this bullshit that's printed is beyond me.

This would be a great way to start a war in this country

Dont worry Trumptards, if dotard gets removed you guys can still circlejerk over impeaching her ;)

Obama's 3rd term looms.

I'd rather have Gerald Ford over Hillary - yeah, I know he's dead.

lol what a clickbait title.

But seriously, if Trump was impeached, is there an avenue for a special election?

Hillary won't take office but she will run in 2020 with the Dem party fully behind her. Hillary and much of the Dem party have always felt that she was entitled to be president. In this scenario, it would be on PEDs.

Nah. #FakeNews

Prince Pence would take over if anything happened to Trump.

it says that in the article, if you read it.

not that the article is right about clinton

Just so no one is confused by the title, the gist of the article is that a Harvard Law professor is of the opinion that, should Trump be impeached, that Pence also should, making Speaker of the House Paul Ryan the President. It is this Professor’s opinion that the only honorable thing for Ryan to do would be resign and hand the presidency to Clinton as a good will gesture. There is no actual mechanism in our government that would put her in charge.

Excellent, there is still hope for the USA!

Make America The Same Again!

Back