Next Democrat Superstar Beto O'Rourke

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I've been seeing a lot about this guy since he is going against Ted Cruz in Texas. There is even talk about a 2020 run, as a result I decided to tune in to his CNN town hall going on right now. What do you guys think about him?

Dudes name is Robert he’s appropriating my fucking culture!

I heard he's probably not gonna win against Cruz. That's all I know.

Seriously though, I don’t know much about the guy...but his constituents don’t seem to be helping him win the election. I say that as an outsider looking in

This is the first I've seen of him. He seems like a future contender on the national stage if he can stay on the right path. I like how he's communicating so far. He's in a tough position as a Democrat in Texas, but he's apparently more moderate than the average Democrat (I don't know much about him yet). He's very focused on the Hispanic community, being a 4th generation citizen of El Paso, which will serve him well in Texas and nationally.

Is he that moderate compared to other democrats though?

He is kind of the Obama type imo, more left wing than the median of the party, but able to get elected due to being really charismatic.

I disagree with some of his stances but overall I'm a fan. He appears to be one of the few genuine people in politics.

Doubt he can win in Texas but I definitely think he'd be a contender in a presidential election.

Beto O'Rourke endorsed Hillary Clinton for president. He's a democrat and left winger. Which we need to run from every left winger right now.

This is the first I've seen of him. He seems like a future contender on the national stage if he can stay on the right path. I like how he's communicating so far. He's in a tough position as a Democrat in Texas, but he's apparently more moderate than the average Democrat (I don't know much about him yet). He's very focused on the Hispanic community, being a 4th generation citizen of El Paso, which will serve him well in Texas and nationally.

in Texas? Ya right, Texas sees mexico as a rival more so then anything

California loves him, they haven’t been that excited about a politician in a long time

Then drives.
Brett-Kavanaugh-AP-600x340.png

Nah, The Honorable Judge Squee drove him home......

Back