NFL Discussion: Big Dick Nick’s return

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS THE REAL BIG DICK NICK!

MUL486612.png
Is he the Super Bowl MVP and winner thats also in the Hall of Fame for tying the most TDs in a single game?

If not, then no he isnt.

Pats don’t make people anything. Pretty much everyone on this forum acknowledges their greatness and Brady’s goat resume. Pats jackass fans crying and blaming everyone else though is a different story.

I mean every time the Pats get a call or there is a no call that goes the Pats way, there are 10 posts crying about it in here. As opposed to like one or two Pats fans complaining when a call doesnt go there way.

Idk i dont really post in here but thats what it seems like every time i poke my head in though

I mean every time the Pats get a call or there is a no call that goes the Pats way, there are 10 posts crying about it in here. As opposed to like one or two Pats fans complaining when a call doesnt go there way.

Idk i dont really post in here but thats what it seems like every time i poke my head in though

Lol as opposed to the few pats fans that literally only show up when the pats do something really good or have calls go against them.

Lol as opposed to the few pats fans that literally only show up when the pats do something really good or have calls go against them.

So they must show up a lot then.

If Malcolm Butler doesn't intercept Russell Wilson in the endzone, Brady would be 4-4 in the Superbowl.

Never forget.

Plus, my Niners won!

Seahawks need to beat the Chiefs.

Good luck with that.

So they must show up a lot then.

Didn’t see any in here last week after the dolphins debacle. You, Slim and that other can literally showed up today just to bitch about the refs lol. Pathetic.

Didn’t see any in here last week after the dolphins debacle. You, Slim and that other can literally showed up today just to bitch about the refs lol. Pathetic.

You sound triggered, ma'am.

What is this spinzone you're doing claiming im the one complaining about the refs, when i havent done that once?

That Barry dude is going to get kicked off twatter. Lol.

What is this spinzone you're doing claiming im the one complaining about the refs, when i havent done that once?

Okay just slim and the other dude then, that’s my mistake. I’ll give you some credit cuz you actually post in the sports bar semi regularly and don’t have your head up your ass all the time. These other guys are unbearable though and that’s a large reason why people aren’t very fond of patriot fans.

You sound triggered, ma'am.
Fuck off. Guys like Canboozle and Mikey get shit for being lame and rightfully so, but you take the shit to another level. You literally bitch about the refs anytime things don't go right for NE. You use "triggered" and "salt" as your default response anytime someone tells you how fucking dumb you are. You also call Brady an "old clydesdale". You are the worst fucking poster that pops in here and it isn't even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back