NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Russ truly is washed, they get a look at Fields for cheap. I think it's brilliant.
That’s their saving grace. However if they end up .500 like every season, with Russ not playing bad enough to get benched or good enough to lead them far, I don’t have any faith Fields will get better sitting more than a full season behind someone hes likely better than at this point.

I probably rank his potential higher than most, I just think he is good enough to be a starter and got the shaft with the bears not surrounding him with weapons (cough like they just did for Caleb lmao)

I always knew there was no truth to teams possibly giving up a 2nd for a bum qb like fields. Hes played enough for everyone to know exactly what he is and that is a huge can.

Would’ve preferred drafting Penix tbh but at least it wasn’t a valuable pick that given up. First time in years I’m actually excited about Steelers football.

Welp. Guess Im all aboard the Penix train since my dreams of JaJayden are likely dead lol.

I can't wait for my son to get home from his buddies house so I can tell him what Fields was traded for. It's gonna be hilarious lol. It's even better than what they got back for Mack

Hopefully Steelers draft Cam Ward next year. I think Russ will only be here for one year.

Imagine sitting there seeing potential weapons being signed to Chicago only to get traded to Shittburgh for half a hot dog and a room temperature dr. thunder.

If Wilson has any gas left in the tank and Fields is used in a gadget role, maybe the Steelers will break .600.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back