Locked NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

But what about player safety? Lol

Definitely should expand rosters and add at least one more bye week if it gets to 18 games.

just think of all that extra T-Swizzle airtime they’re leaving on the table by limiting the amount of regular season games!

You and me both, brother.

Happy (early) birthday. Hope you have a good one and your hangover is mild. CCR and whiskey? That sounds like a party
I'm still pretty hangover immune, I assume it'll get me good around 40. It is a party, but mostly the kind with me walking around cradling my cat and my wife making me beef ramen.

I'm still pretty hangover immune, I assume it'll get me good around 40. It is a party, but mostly the kind with me walking around cradling my cat and my wife making me beef ramen.
I forgot, Billy Squire and Marshall Tucker Band was in that rotation too. Good for you brother, my family is mostly Irish and I never was hangover immune. What kind of bullshit is that.

I forgot, Billy Squire and Marshall Tucker Band was in that rotation too. Good for you brother, my family is mostly Irish and I never was hangover immune. What kind of bullshit is that.
Hardly seems worth it. Lot of the Irish Rovers in my rotation. Wish I grew up in the 80's, something about seeing some nerdy looking dude with fruity hair just make love to a guitar.

Same age and still don’t get hungover much if ever. God bless good drinking genes.

Ran under 4.4 40 as well. I'll take him at 28. If Thomas or Worthy are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back