NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is, don't be mad your boy aged like every other RB

It'll happen to Swift too in a year or two
You do know with the Bears offensive line Swift has already been injured half the season before practice has even started.

@Croaker @PUO3

I'll give Josh Jacobs a chance for sure, but last year wasn't good and to release the beloved Aaron Jones for that...it will be tough for him.

LOL'd at this

<thisgonbegood>

Packers 2-0 like every year :p

Last year I legit thought the Bears would win one of the two, but I didnt see the Bears or Packers being good teams.

This is the first time since like 2017 I've had any faith in the future of this team

You do know with the Bears offensive line Swift has already been injured half the season before practice has even started.
Nah, the offensive line needs to be improved but I think the bears will address it with the 9th pick. It's a mid level line, but if they can even get Brock Bowers it'll be a sure fire unit outside and good enough inside.

@Croaker @PUO3

I'll give Josh Jacobs a chance for sure, but last year wasn't good and to release the beloved Aaron Jones for that...it will be tough for him.

LOL'd at this

<thisgonbegood>

Packers 2-0 like every year :p

Some of the worst QB play in the league had a lot to do with it, but he looked pretty great when AP took over coaching.

Give me Jacobs for that little money over Aaron Jones any day of the week.

Last year I legit thought the Bears would win one of the two, but I didnt see the Bears or Packers being good teams.

This is the first time since like 2017 I've had any faith in the future of this team
NFC North could be really good for once! Viqueers need a QB, but still have talent at skill positions and splashed big money to improve the defense. Bears with Caleb, pick 9 etc. Packers got their main target for the Defense, have those 5 Top 100 picks and still some flexibility to fill out the roster before/after the draft with cheaper guys. Could be fun! :)

Some of the worst QB play in the league had a lot to do with it, but he looked pretty great when AP took over coaching.

Give me Jacobs for that little money over Aaron Jones any day of the week.
I hope you are right. They asked Aaron Jones for a pay cut the second year in a row, worked last year, but his agent likely saw the Saquan deal and said "no way" this year, then you have to act as a team. Can't ask for a pay cut and do nothing when it doesn't work, otherwise no one will take you seriously anymore lol. Packer media reporting that Jones could still be back if his market turns out to be soft, but that's doubtful and rarely the case.

I’ve seen too many people poke fun about the Russ deal. He’s on a league minimum. Washed cornball is still hilariously better than Pickett & Rudolph.
1.21 gigawatts is well worth it even if Rustle's only contribution is high knees on the team plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back