NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HerbWOAT is really going to have to motivate everyone around him this year.
I assume theyll take Nabers at 5 but I could see them grabbing a tackle also. If Im them I would trade back a bit and stockpile rookie contracts for a while.
At least a lot of room will open up on their IR with some of those cans gone
HerbWOAT will be there when Crosby and Wilkins bury him lmao

In early draft news.

My girlfriend and I selected a newborn daughter in the first round Tuesday morning. Her 40 time is a little low but she makes up for it by being cute as hell.

Congrats, Sherbro. Glad to hear everyone is healthy.

In early draft news.

My girlfriend and I selected a newborn daughter in the first round Tuesday morning. Her 40 time is a little low but she makes up for it by being cute as hell.
Congrats! Time to up that swaddle game. Get the cow version of a Wubbanub and a BabyBjorn bouncer to help your sanity in the coming months.

Mike Williams first ridiculous Charger contract shit canned. Wonder if Mack or Bosa is next. I dont think theyre letting Allen go. Too good a connection with HerbGOAT.

In early draft news.

Congrats! My wife and I had a Super Bowl baby. She was born on the early morning of the Bengals-Rams game. Watched it from the hospital while changing disgusting diapers. The only Super Bowl in recent memory where I was ok with either team winning. Which was nice. Had a Super Bowl party planned but it was cut abruptly short when the little one decided to come out a week and a half early. Which means yes, it was a girl. Lmao

Good, that overrated can will sign with your Raiders and give GOATconnell a real WR1 2 games a season
Fun deep option for someone if he has any juice left. Him and HerbGOAT’s cannon were nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back