NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahomes restructuring hopefully means Hollywood Brown on a 1 year prove it deal and getting Sneed locked up.

I'll be 39 in October, the first kid is getting here next month. I'm already tired. Lol
Every kid is different, just prep stuff and it gets way easier. For mine, I had formula/breast milk in a mini fridge next to the bed. If my woman was too tired to whip her titty out I'd take over. I took off the first month of work. My kid started only waking up once per night needing to feed after like, 2 weeks. We got lucky. She's now 2 and walks between her bed and our bed, I still have a bottle of milk in there for her every night she wants to sleep with me.

When they're awake, the first like 3-4 months are super easy. They just eat, shit, and sleep. You'll be alright.

Top ten AAV. So they're paying him and Hop about $38 million a year and ended up trading Brown because he wanted $20 million a year. What a canchise.

Theyre actually trying to help out GOAT Levis at least. They can draft a WR or oline too.

brw, its a new GM but the owner is still a dipshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back