NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every kid is different, just prep stuff and it gets way easier. For mine, I had formula/breast milk in a mini fridge next to the bed. If my woman was too tired to whip her titty out I'd take over. I took off the first month of work. My kid started only waking up once per night needing to feed after like, 2 weeks. We got lucky. She's now 2 and walks between her bed and our bed, I still have a bottle of milk in there for her every night she wants to sleep with me.

When they're awake, the first like 3-4 months are super easy. They just eat, shit, and sleep. You'll be alright.
I have 12 paid weeks off. I'll be able to adjust to her schedule pretty easily. lol

Damn what kind of benefits package you have
They are pretty fucking baller. I can take up up 24 weeks in the first year the kid is here but I take off more than 12 weeks I will be losing my damn mind if I am not actively working. ADHD and a touch of the tism will do that to you.

And I thought waiting till 30 was a bad idea.

I wish you well.
I was not in the place for it mentally or financially until now. The wife and I will be trying for a second in the summer as well. Get two as quickly as possible and then getting snipped.

Damn what kind of benefits package you have

more-than-you-can-afford-pal-more-than-you-can-afford.gif

Nice pickup for the Cowboys and lol SF

Broncos decided to eat a bigger portion of the shit sandwich this year. Another 17 million off this years cap with this move. Time to tank for whichever good looking piece of shit is the hot name next draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back