NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Substance Abuse @Thrawn33 DJ Reeder just signed with the Lions! Huge pick up literally and figuratively, 2 yrs/13.25 per.

I like it. Only $9 million guaranteed, so if his quad issues persist we can get out of the deal cheap. He had 24 QB pressures as an interior lineman the last two years. Great against the run. McNeil and him can ease each other's workload as well.

I like it. Only $9 million guaranteed, so if his quad issues persist we can get out of the deal cheap. He had 24 QB pressures as an interior lineman the last two years. Great against the run. McNeil and him can ease each other's workload as well.
They figure out another edge this has been a damn good FA for the Lions and Brad Holmes. They probably still gonna address Edge, Corner, Guard & WR in the draft, but that secondary and D line have gotten notably better already.

Good contract for Samuel. There was buzz around him potentially joining the Chiefs but seems like a better fit in Buffalo.

I know I previously mentioned wanting him or Mooney so this is good. Now all they need to do is pick a WR in the first round and I'll be happy.
Keon Coleman in the 2nd. Dude is great at 50/50s and a legit red zone target. People worry about his speed, he breaks fine. Just dont use him like a speedy slot guy and he's gonna do work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back