NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keon Coleman in the 2nd. Dude is great at 50/50s and a legit red zone target. People worry about his speed, he breaks fine. Just dont use him like a speedy slot guy and he's gonna do work.
I want WR's who can create separation. Tired of cans like Gay Davis who needs perfect throws from Goat Allen in order to make catches and even then he drops a lot of them.

I want WR's who can create separation. Tired of cans like Gay Davis who needs perfect throws from Goat Allen in order to make catches and even then he drops a lot of them.
He's fine as long as he's not expected to grab 40 yard bombs. With Shakir and Diggs he can break out and create space for himself and others. DB's aren't big enough to handle him. Mike Williams but healthy.

He's fine as long as he's not expected to grab 40 yard bombs. With Shakir and Diggs he can break out and create space for himself and others. DB's aren't big enough to handle him. Mike Williams but healthy.
Reminds me of this tweet, his play speed sure is >>>>> 40 time.

AJ Green 2.0 baby

okay I dont think he'll be that much of a monster but he's gonna be really good
Who knows how he will turn out, situation etc. also will play a role, but he's a good prospect with tons of potential. He will also turn only 21 in May, which is an easy and big pro compared to all the dudes who enter the draft at 23-24.

They figure out another edge this has been a damn good FA for the Lions and Brad Holmes. They probably still gonna address Edge, Corner, Guard & WR in the draft, but that secondary and D line have gotten notably better already.

They need a kicker so badly. If they had a kicker they would have made the SB. The Lions had such a long tradition of great kickers too:(

I would send 3 firsts for the Cowboys kicker tbh.

Chargers are going to try to run 600 times next year. Gus Edwards going first overall, lol.

Chargers gonna pass on taking a WR at 5 and then it’ll be Herbert’s fault when he ‘only’ throws for 3,800 yards, lol.

Wonder who will lose more, them or the chargers? Looks like chargers going full fire sale and wasting Herbert’s prime.

It's going to be an incredibly interesting season for both teams.

If DJ Moore can live up to the play that Mike Williams delivered, it’s safe to say that the bears are absolutely stacked now. Witnessing history with such a nuclear wr duo. All they need to do now is bring in stone smart and have the worst running game in the league imo. Thankfully they’re keeping JaJustin.

KC signing Hollywood, LAC trading away WRs for a sammich.

Wot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back