NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit didnt see that coming.

Herbert cannot be pleased right now losing all 3 of his pass catchers. That is brutal.

Belichick is taking a beating. Three or four years ago, he was GOAT coach, beating out Lombardi only for recency bias. Now, his place on the Rushmore of a coaches is in jeopardy. I see him having a Shaq like projectory over the next twenty years. 2040 Fringe top 10 or Honorable mention because of Defensive prowess.

Belichick is taking a beating. Three or four years ago, he was GOAT coach, beating out Lombardi only for recency bias. Now, his place on the Rushmore of a coaches is in jeopardy. I see him having a Shaq like projectory over the next twenty years. 2040 Fringe top 10 or Honorable mention because of Defensive prowess.
Its because hes not a long term hire. It has nothing to do with his competence.

If DJ Moore can live up to the play that Mike Williams delivered, it’s safe to say that the bears are absolutely stacked now. Witnessing history with such a nuclear wr duo. All they need to do now is bring in stone smart and have the worst running game in the league imo. Thankfully they’re keeping JaJustin.

Stafford and Megatron can tell you that life with the worst running game in the league is not fun.

Quentin Johnston is now WR1. I wonder how Herbert feels about that.
Nah, Josh Palmer is underrated, but easily better than that bust. If he is lucky, he makes it to week 3 as a starter. Chargers are definitely planning to draft a WR.

Do you even pay attention to the offseason? The Bears have Roschan Johnson, Khalil Herbert, and D'Andre Swift in the backfield. He was telling a joke lol

I was honestly not. I did not know they added Swift.

They grabbing Odunze for sure now.
You take him over Nabers? I wonder if having Quinton Johnsons giant can ass already will make them lean towards the more nimble guy.

This of course assuming the Cards like MHJ over Nabers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back