NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this how I imagine you "hitting the gym" listening to brazilian music

tumblr_o25vkxBsKp1s02vreo3_250.gif

Jack Russels are the greatest creatures to ever exist. Its like a honey badger that loves belly scratches.

Best news of the offseason for me. If he signed with Denver I'd probably have to end my life.
The sense of relief I got reading that news was pretty fantastic. Now to see if they trade for Zach Morris or whatever.

Anybody watched the Netflix series Chicken Nugget? It looks amazing if you enjoy bad shows.

agree with Mexican and Italian but Chinese isn’t even in my top 3 Asian foods lmao
In the flyover states (especially in my area) 2 hours in any direction you get your choice of burger joint, chicken joint, pizza joint or Mexican, Chinese & Italian. Never even seen another kind of Asian food, except for the frozen section at the local walmart lol.

In the flyover states (especially in my area) 2 hours in any direction you get your choice of burger joint, chicken joint, pizza joint or Mexican, Chinese & Italian. Never even seen another kind of Asian food, except for the frozen section at the local walmart lol.
No Thai or Vietnamese? Flyover territory sucks even more than I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back