NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Really good extension for the Chiefs. Definitely think he could have got more from other teams, and makes EDGE something KC doesn't have to overvalue in the draft.

Really good extension for the Chiefs. Definitely think he could have got more from other teams, and makes EDGE something KC doesn't have to overvalue in the draft.

Every extension for the Chiefs is a good extension lol, y'all ever not like an extension for someone?

Every extension for the Chiefs is a good extension lol, y'all ever not like an extension for someone?

Chris Jones, Drue Tranquill, and Mike Danna are good extensions/signings, imo. We will see how the Jones contract works out but I'm really good with what Veach and the Chiefs have done this offseason so far.

Chris Jones, Drue Tranquill, and Mike Danna are good extensions/signings, imo. We will see how the Jones contract works out but I'm really good with what Veach and the Chiefs have done this offseason so far.
I don't love the money for a almost 30 year old Jones, the other signings are great. Honestly I'd rather have kept Sneed and let Jones get that kind of money somewhere else. Was hoping they could see what they could get in trade for Kelce as well. Maybe let the Shitcago fans take the Swifties and Kelce for Kmet or something.

I don't love the money for a almost 30 year old Jones, the other signings are great. Honestly I'd rather have kept Sneed and let Jones get that kind of money somewhere else. Was hoping they could see what they could get in trade for Kelce as well. Maybe let the Shitcago fans take the Swifties and Kelce for Kmet or something.
Hes still the best DT in the league by a significant stretch and has shown zero signs of slowing down. Theyll win more games with Jones than they would with Sneed imo.

Hes still the best DT in the league by a significant stretch and has shown zero signs of slowing down. Theyll win more games with Jones than they would with Sneed imo.
Neither did Kelce until he did, Jones hits the wall suddenly then the Chiefs are fucked with that contract. Sneed taking away the best receiver on any team was pretty important and had a lot to do with this years SB run imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back