NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither did Kelce until he did, Jones hits the wall suddenly then the Chiefs are fucked with that contract. Sneed taking away the best receiver on any team was pretty important and had a lot to do with this years SB run imo.
Kelce is 34 (will be 35 in Oct). Jones is 29 turning 30 in July. I dont find that to be comparable whatsoever.

This name is explosive af. Chiefs loom

Chiefs gonna become the 90s Cowboys, imo.

After Rashee Rice being an idiot so recently I don’t think they’ll draft him…but

This is a different situation and severity of offence, but Justin Houston dropped to the 3rd rd of the 2011 draft because he tested positive for weed at the combine. I mean, bad decision by Houston and a definite red flag for teams but I don’t see how that talent dropped that far that fast. Just reading his wiki most draft analysts had him a late first/early 2nd rd pick and he had good stats/was an all-american in college (SEC) and put up video game numbers at the combine.

TL;DR Sweat to the Chiefs in the 3rd rd. lol

This name is explosive af. Chiefs loom

How these guys are so stupid just days before the biggest moment in their lifetimes is beyond me. First round picks are generationally wealthy regardless of how their NFL careers play out, but lets shit can that to be a moron lmao.

He wasn't going before Byron Murphy, he's a 2nd round grade at the highest. Hell, he's probably the 4th or 5th highest rated on player out of Texas this year.

People really buying into the Patriots trading back with the Vikings

01.jpg

I'm officially off the Kool-Aid and on the DeJean. Steelers better not draft some can RB at 20.

Feel like there’s going to be an uptick of whites in skill position/DBs in the next 5-10 years in the NFL. These youth football academies/S&C factories will churn some out. And I’m not making some grand point; if kids are getting elite coaching from the time they’re 8 years old and have decent genes- turns out a few might become great athletes.

The good thing about having a white corner is that you never have to worry about him having a "Legal Issues" section on his wikipedia page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back