NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so killing for clubs is better lololol
Who kills who. You over here annoy world with nfl players should be see as we see them and nobody cares about them.made a big mistake making them look like best athletes until people were like wait a minute these guys are worst athletes ever where even body builders can beat them in most of events. And now it is like lets make fun of athletes other people thing are better then nfl athletes lol you lost most athletes in otjer sports are hands down better athlets that nfl player withbor with out peds will ever be

Who kills who. You over here annoy world with nfl players should be see as we see them and nobody cares about them.made a big mistake making them look like best athletes until people were like wait a minute these guys are worst athletes ever where even body builders can beat them in most of events. And now it is like lets make fun of athletes other people thing are better then nfl athletes lol you lost most athletes in otjer sports are hands down better athlets that nfl player withbor with out peds will ever be
Doesn't matter
Lift more

you’re trying to kill me w/ words i swear to goodness

Definitely a bunch of loose gays itt, no doubt about it.
lol see man i am not that attached to athletes in sport i follow so makes no diference to me if they are best athletes or not but nfl pathetic fans their sole existance revolves around if their favorite athletes are top notch if not they will bitch and moan how dare you insult them lol pathetic

I'd rather watch a Canthers game then see another Fican post. Damn you Corona, may Bryce Young never be any better than he was this season.

defeat-you-ricky-bobby.gif

Last edited:
I'd rather watch a Canthers game then see another Fican post. Damn you Corona, may Bryce Young never be any better than he was this season.

I can give fica a pass for not knowing the difference between than and then as I assume he is from a 3rd world country. You should know better. At least you used it correctly in the second sentence.

I can give fica a pass for not knowing the difference between than and then as I assume he is from a 3rd world country. You should know better. At least you used it correctly in the second sentence.
lol i mean america might be 1stworld but people are 4th world country i would not want to offend "3rd world" country people. i am teling you we got to find unique placement for americans lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back