NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully theyre paying him 50 mil imo. I like the moves though, both already know Roman’s system and thats a nice 1-2 punch with some variety.
If they stay healthy, that's a helluva back field

Big IF tho ..herbs is gonna need all the help he can get lmao

Soccer is the national sport for Eswatini, Zanzibar, Vanuatu, Gambia, Tanzania, and among others.

Britain had a lot of colonies obviously. I meant more a trend among the major ones. US, Canada, Australia, New Zeland, South Africa, India, Ireland.

Also Tanzania was a German colony the British won in WW1.

nobody gives shit about soccer to usa at all you just annoy world with this sport. only country when olympics or world cup comes hypotisizes if nfl or basketball or baseball players trained for 6 months they would win world cup or any olympics event.when it comes to soccer nobody cares if it is not popular in usa

The many millions of internet comments complaining about Americans calling soccer soccer suggests otherwise. People absolutley care.

I flew to Peru last night and they had a replay of Mempis v Birmingham UFL on over the NBA or whatever dive ball junk Peruvians like. The draft can't get here soon enough.
I've never met a Peruvian who's moved stateside that wanted to go back. Even to meet family.

I flew to Peru last night and they had a replay of Mempis v Birmingham UFL on over the NBA or whatever dive ball junk Peruvians like. The draft can't get here soon enough.
Really in your fantasy or in real life.stop smelling azz cracks makes you hallusinate

Lmao this is the most flyover shit ever. Imagine losing your Super Bowl ring playing in a pool of chili. These fatass football players are dumb as they are unathletic. I guess Jason is as stupid as his meathead bro “killa trav”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back