NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this is the most flyover shit ever. Imagine losing your Super Bowl ring playing in a pool of chili. These fatass football players are dumb as they are unathletic. I guess Jason is as stupid as his meathead bro “killa trav”

I dunno, man. Seems like a bit on a Prime Simpsons’ episode.

And I’m not giving Jason any credit. What a dumbass. lol

Thank you for acknowledging our place in the world

5GFx.gif

Please Lord Sweet Baby Jesus let Washingcan draft someone other than JaJayden.

He is crazy he got into american back and forth shithouseri. I mean this is how america is worst then third world. Politicans/leaders are mirror of that sociaty. Ypu got president who smells little girls hair amd his doughter diary and most people that support him have no problem with that. In he was average joe he would be admited for evaluation but here is prez being prez then other side thinks they are alphas and everybody should be prisoners of their thoughts and ideas and their followers believe that. This country is worst then third world country lol

Feel bad for anyone low T enough that they have to use ignore or report people on a karate forum.
My god now nfl fans want to take high ground exit but for weeks were most obnoxious people ever

Lmao this is the most flyover shit ever. Imagine losing your Super Bowl ring playing in a pool of chili. These fatass football players are dumb as they are unathletic. I guess Jason is as stupid as his meathead bro “killa trav”

I doubt that the ring was lost. Someone found it and kept it.

Meanwhile NBA players lose their rings in stripper cooch

There’s hot single girls ready to meet near you. That’s what the internet told me.
Been trying to get one of those local milfs, but she keeps asking for more money before our first date so she can get glitz'd up. It's been 3 months! I'm starting to think spending $1200 on a first date to cheat on my wife isn't worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back