NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no idea how you guys have not sucked some nfl player off in all these years. lol i mean talk about them would even shame most flamboyant over the top gay

Still fucking being worthless on real sports threads. Go suck start a glock.

Still fucking being worthless on real sports threads. Go suck start a glock.
let me guess how you watch nfl one week close up by cns of somebody bicep you go full turn on tell people around you how big bicep he has next week fox zoom on on another player with bigger bicep you go crazy again and like that for 18 weeks + lol what is it real about this spport only thing people talk is qb throw a ball 50 mph then next week other throw in 55mph same with speed or biceps

giphy.gif

let me guess how you watch nfl one week close up by cns of somebody bicep you go full turn on tell people around you how big bicep he has next week fox zoom on on another player with bigger bicep you go crazy again and like that for 18 weeks + lol what is it real about this spport only thing people talk is qb throw a ball 50 mph then next week other throw in 55mph same with speed or biceps

You 3rd world country retard. I almost had a seizure trying to read that.

Better than eurosexuals
see another thing i do not understand is american alpha males who talk gay stuff so much to impress people how confident they are in their sezuality no talking gay that much is stupid not confident if you are hetero but i question that as well

see another thing i do not understand is american alpha males who talk gay stuff so much to impress people how confident they are in their sezuality no talking gay that much is stupid not confident if you are hetero but i question that as well
<WhatIsThis>

LOL

WTF is wrong with you? The only one talking about “gay stuff” is you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back