NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeping the band together for awhile. Flyover approved, Flyover forever (contract may end after 2029)

Fica designed these imo

They do copy soccer every year new design of uniforms and jerseys
But you guys should do gone in 60 seconds dialoge
Puo3: i watch nfl
Small pause
Puo3 : i always watch nfl
Me: yeah yeah
POU3: YES YES I WATCH NFL
Croaker corona jonathan utah: one time he binge watched nfl super bowls for whole week he is so exited by them
Lol gone for 60 sec is perfect dialoge for nfl fans

Denver new uniforms are ugly to distract their opponent.

They just traded for a former 1st rounder who A-a-Ron spoke highly of.

They are about to draft 8 future hall of famers. Good time to be a Broncos fan.

Penis is gonna be one of those guys where we hear about how he writes down the names of qbs drafted before him after a good game
Spot on lol. Hes already got a chip on the shoulder and the draft hasnt even happened

Have you seen guys tom brady going to real madrid lockeroom to congradualte on win like anybody cares

Agreed, no one cares about Real.
Yeah it is funny american media filled his head with ypu are clutxh you win all the important games that got to his head and he thinks people aroumd tje world cpuld care less wjat it takes to wim super bowl
First je was at wimbledon then rolland garros now el classico what is next at euros this year he will be presenting trophy and telli g fans how impresed he is other people win big.games like he does lol

Yeah it is funny american media filled his head with ypu are clutxh you win all the important games that got to his head and he thinks people aroumd tje world cpuld care less wjat it takes to wim super bowl
First je was at wimbledon then rolland garros now el classico what is next at euros this year he will be presenting trophy and telli g fans how impresed he is other people win big.games like he does lol
Clear and concise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back