NFL Discussion: Draft Day Looms

Will the Browns make good draft picks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of guys who are big and can throw far. That doesnt mean they can play QB well.
jamarcus-russell-raiders.jpg

one more chance imo

Allen fucking sucks. What is wrong with you people lol. There are a lot of guys who are big and can throw far. That doesnt mean they can play QB well.
Just playing devil's advocate here bud but are you sure the Jawalrus event hasn't clouded your thinking here?

Asking your opinion on this upcoming draft kind of seems like asking one of Greg Hardy's ex-girlfriends to share their opinion about Rueben Foster's upcoming domestic violence trial.

Allen will never be better than Tyrod Taylor. It would be so idiotic to take him first overall lmfao. He is white and tall and passably a "farm boy" so I guess you get to enjoy like a 20% ratings boost for the 6 games he starts. Could be useful for the browns but they have more pressing matters.

Browns should make a truck load off one of their picks. Take Chubb with other pick then hope Nelson falls to where they trade back.

It'd be idiotic to take Allen at 4 too, of course, just extra idiotic at 1 because you conceivably miss on the franchise-altering RB in the process of fucking up your QB one more time lol. Honestly the browns can have their pick of an ugly, 20-year old Romo clone; Jewish, Mushbrained Rogers; or Dwarf Brady at 1 or 4 haha if they take Cantaloupe Bortles it would just be the saddest miss in history.

Signing Hyde was dumb as shit if they planned on drafting Barkley. So means they won't, or just will pull a Browns.

I still think Barkley ends up in Indy.

Just playing devil's advocate here bud but are you sure the Jawalrus event hasn't clouded your thinking here?

Asking your opinion on this upcoming draft kind of seems like asking one of Greg Hardy's ex-girlfriends to share their opinion about Rueben Foster's upcoming domestic violence trial.
Have you watched the guy? Im not making this up. He had an awful career and throws some of the dumbest, worst shit imagineable.

Jawalrus isnt the only big armed, tall QB to be a can. Its a very common theme.

Drafting project players is one thing, taking them with a top pick is another.

Here is a really, really good write up on him. Highlights of his arm strength, athleticism, and absolutely shit QB play.
https://www.diehards.com/national/film-room-josh-allen-good-bad-ugly-mysterious-nfl-draft-prospect

Last edited:
Browns should make a truck load off one of their picks. Take Chubb with other pick then hope Nelson falls to where they trade back.
Disagree. Theyve done enough trading to stockpile picks and the time for drafting franchise players is now imo.

QB, Chubb. QB, Barkley. QB, Nelson. Chubb, Nelson. All are massive hauls in just the first round.

Disagree. Theyve done enough trading to stockpile picks and the time for drafting franchise players is now imo.

QB, Chubb. QB, Barkley. QB, Nelson. Chubb, Nelson. All are massive hauls in just the first round.
I would hate to see the Browns absolutely waste a long HOF career of another O-lineman like they did Joe Thomas. I know Guard and Tackle are different, but I hope Nelson goes somewhere else.

pua did you get my pm?

Lmao @ Puo in this thread. He doesn’t watch Cfb and expects us to care about what he says regarding these prospects.

Lmao @ Puo in this thread. He doesn’t watch Cfb and expects us to care about what he says regarding these prospects.
I dont like watching a handful of good players play against a bunch of cans. The majority of games suck.

Also dont give a shit about your approval of my opinions lol.

Allen fucking sucks. What is wrong with you people lol. There are a lot of guys who are big and can throw far. That doesnt mean they can play QB well.

You are pretty clearly understating his physical potential. If he were just a big guy with a strong arm, he wouldn't be talked about as a 1st round prospect. Just like Tom Savage wasn't, just like Zach Mettenberger wasn't.

He's obviously far from a finished product, but his ability is still tremendous.

You are pretty clearly understating his physical potential. If he were just a big guy with a strong arm, he wouldn't be talked about as a 1st round prospect. Just like Tom Savage wasn't, just like Zach Mettenberger wasn't.

He's obviously far from a finished product, but his ability is still tremendous.

usa_today_10224776.0.jpg

You are pretty clearly overstating it. Drafting a QB with a top pick for athletic potential is absolutely stupid. Too risky. Draft projects with later picks.

Btw, both of those guys had far better completions and higher YPA lol.

You are pretty clearly overstating it. Drafting a QB with a top pick for athletic potential is absolutely stupid. Too risky. Draft projects with later picks.

Btw, both of those guys had far better completions and higher YPA lol.

I don't like drafting any raw player that high, much less a quarterback. It's one of the main reasons I don't want Cowboys to take Sutton in the first. Sutton could turn out to be an amazing player, but I don't like having to develop that much of a players technical skills out of college.

They should draft Barkley and Chubb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back