NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for him to hype the wrs (who had a great game) for torching that elite secondary of KC

Doesnt matter though according to your dumb ass.

Or did you forget that part?
Come on man, dont make me quote exactly where i say this win matters. And i told corona wouldnt it be better if we won without melvin gordon which we needed to win? Right?

As goldberg would say " its deafening in here"

Fucking go chargers

Granted early batches from whisky usually suck as they rush them for market but if you’re claiming it’s a 12 year and it tastes worse than a 4 year blended....
I was pretty sure the name was inspired by his feeling that the Mayweather fight was stopped a few rounds prematurely.
He keeps giving away a proper 12 to everybody in hopes that karma will grant the same to him.

Last edited:
God damn this chrisdiaz can is annoying.

Anyways, Rivers is a stud. Can’t believe they pulled this one off. Old man gates is a stud too. Great game, great win.

God damn this chrisdiaz can is annoying.

Anyways, Rivers is a stud. Can’t believe they pulled this one off. Old man gates is a stud too. Great game, great win.

Old man Gates is like that old but still athletic uncle that lets you know he still has it when you throw the football around at Thanksgiving.

What a Christmas present for the Chargers, hand wrapped with love from the refs. What an absolute farce.

What a Christmas present for the Chargers, hand wrapped with love from the refs. What an absolute farce.

Like the Chiefs didn't get any help either - several 3rd down conversions, that resulted in a TD btw, on some very questionable "holding" calls. Another 3rd down conversion, which also led to a TD, came from a 15yd personal foul against the Chargers. Yet a blatant helmet to helmet hit on Rivers was a non-call. You take back any of those calls and the Chiefs suddenly lose 14 points.

The bottom line is both teams put up with some pretty questionable calls. Don't be mad that the Chargers poured salt in the wound by going for a 2 pointer to win the game, at Arrowhead, with a 3rd string RB, and their best WR on the sidelines.

We should just agree that bad refs are apart of the game and learn to live with it. I doubt that the league is conspiring against any team, the refs just suck lol

Blowing home field and a first round loss incoming. Sounds about right for us Chiefs fans.

Old man Gates is like that old but still athletic uncle that lets you know he still has it when you throw the football around at Thanksgiving.
I honestly like all of the Chargers skill players, aside from when Rivers gets real whiny. If Spanos didn't seem like dick I'd be totally okay with them winning a Super Bowl.

Doesnt matter though according to your dumb ass.

Or did you forget that part?
I get that you seem to want to be the wise elder of nfl thread, but every time I check it (not much)you seem to be getting hilariuosly bodied by that Mikey guy and now this @chrisdiaz

You seem senile tbh

Also was I watching Gates still play good with a gut on him or did he have extra pads under the jersey? Dude looked T H I C C

Blowing home field and a first round loss incoming. Sounds about right for us Chiefs fans.

This loss felt like a bad playoff Loss...really reminded me of that TNF game KC loss to Oakland I think last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back