NFL Discussion: GOAT QB Play Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the rose bowl could fit more but it’s a dump. I’d rather watch a game at stubhub any day
Never been to stubhub but I have been to Rose bowl and qualcomm and qualcomm is god awful.

Win one playoff game against us then you can talk
Entry level to being an actual franchise is two Super Bowls. Sorry, I don’t make the rules.

I am looking at the playoff projections on NFL.com. They show the Chiefs and Chargers both at 11-3 with the Chiefs as the number one seed and the Chargers as the number 5 seed. The Patriots at 9-4 are projected as the number 2 seed. The Texans at 9-4 as the number 3 seed and the Steelers at 7-5-1 as the number 4 seed. Unless the NFL has some outcomes pre-determined, it appears that the Chargers should be the number 2 seed at this point. The best record the Steelers could have at the end of the season is 10-5-1 and the worst the Chargers could have is 11-5 so there is no way they can have a higher seed than the Chargers.

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

I am looking at the playoff projections on NFL.com. They show the Chiefs and Chargers both at 11-3 with the Chiefs as the number one seed and the Chargers as the number 5 seed. The Patriots at 9-4 are projected as the number 2 seed. The Texans at 9-4 as the number 3 seed and the Steelers at 7-5-1 as the number 4 seed. Unless the NFL has some outcomes pre-determined, it appears that the Chargers should be the number 2 seed at this point. The best record the Steelers could have at the end of the season is 10-5-1 and the worst the Chargers could have is 11-5 so there is no way they can have a higher seed than the Chargers.

Division winners my dude.

Or just dont deal him, have the Ravens cut him. It's not like he's a necessary piece to anyones roster.
That is the better option. I dont think the Ravens will be fond of keeping him as a backup with that salary.

Lol

Division winners my dude.

I see that now. I didn't realize that the Chiefs and the Chargers are in the same division. I guess if Dallas can be in the Eastern division, Kansas City can be in the West.

That is the better option. I dont think the Ravens will be fond of keeping him as a backup with that salary.

I doubt other teams will be willing to trade much for him at that salary either.

Entry level to being an actual franchise is two Super Bowls. Sorry, I don’t make the rules.

It's funny because you got wiped in most of your Super bowls

It's funny because you got wiped in most of your Super bowls
I’m ok with them being one of the most successful franchises in any sport. I’ve seen three Super Bowl wins in my lifetime.

Still holding on to being the runt of the AFC west, I see.

I forgot he was on the team tbh.

Geno Atkins may kill Carr Sunday though. Both starting guards likely out. He’ll be sacked over 50 times this season lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back